Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civic half saized radiators: do they fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civic half saized radiators: do they fit?

do these fit our cars? ive search for stuff on them but havent found a good enough answer. does anyone have any pics? what was the steps to get it to fit? any recommendations? any advice? did you car over heat alot?

no stupid one answer post either. either you have one or you dont. if you dont have one and havent attempted to fit one on, your post is not needed. if your coming in to say its stupid, dont post. one thing i DID find is that a couple of people are running them. but they arent up here any more.

anyone?

i think they do fit, but the brackets need to be changed
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Here are 3 active members with Civic rads. I don't have much info on them, but I'm sure any of these 3 members would be more than willing to discuss. Since I know how much you love pics, I'll include them.

The top support was obviously moved, but that's all I really know.

Chessboxer:

Mr.Phil:

Boost_Lee:

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Add me to the list as well. You will need tomod the brackets.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
        JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

add me also..just dont have 100% installed pics in my thread but they are there..thanks to mr phil and boostlee for info on the hoses

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
            Here are 3 active members with Civic rads. I don't have much info on them, but I'm sure any of these 3 members would be more than willing to discuss. Since I know how much you love pics, I'll include them.

thanx man. lmao. we need to meet yo. we forever going at each other. lol.

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
            Add me to the list as well. You will need to mod the brackets.
            Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
            add me also..just dont have 100% installed pics in my thread but they are there..thanks to mr phil and boostlee for info on the hoses
            so do yall have any over heating issues? are they dual cores or single? aftermarket or OEM? have any pics of how you mounted them?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
              thanx man. lmao. we need to meet yo. we forever going at each other. lol.

so do yall have any over heating issues? are they dual cores or single? aftermarket or OEM? have any pics of how you mounted them?
              It's all in fun.

You'll definitely want a dual core. Aftermarket will give you more options, just don't be cheap about it. If it looks too good to be true, it is. You shouldn't have any over heating problems as long as your cooling system is healthy.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131869

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

here is mine. i am only using one bottom mount and two L brackets...that bitch is solid. i also put a piece of foam between the rad and support bar so it wouldnt rattle. mike im active too lol.

thought i had a better pic, oh well.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                  It's all in fun.

You'll definitely want a dual core. Aftermarket will give you more options, just don't be cheap about it. If it looks too good to be true, it is. You shouldn't have any over heating problems as long as your cooling system is healthy.

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
                  here is mine. i am only using one bottom mount and two L brackets...that bitch is solid. i also put a piece of foam between the rad and support bar so it wouldnt rattle. mike im active too lol.

thought i had a better pic, oh well.

what about the stock one? im not running much right now. just the basics(I/H/E). would that be enough or if i want to run one i have to get an aftermarket one?

Comment

Single core for an eg civic hatch, no overheating issues, surprisingly enough.
                    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

i bought an aftermarket dual core only because im going turbo. i wanted to make sure it would work fine, i also have a 170* thermostat in as well, and the fan is 14". i did have a fan switch also to help but cant seem to find it. i know many that are stock, or i/h/e and run a stock civic radiator. im not sure what others are running.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
                        ah, see there you go lol. o/t...mike i got that 3 bar btw, thanks man.

Comment

dag. and your pushing like 250+whp aint you? what year did you get it out of?

Comment

92-95 civic.

And yes, I am.
                            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

92-95 civic.

And yes, I am.
                              got any pics of how to mount it?

Comment

Working...