H22a water neck issue - busted oring not available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22a water neck issue - busted oring not available

Okay so I slapped the h22a head back on my block but I noticed the oring around the waterneck is streched and won't go back on. I tried a f22a one but its too. Small to seal....silicone didn't work.

I called every parts store, they said not available and/or didn't know what I wanted. What's the proper terminolgy for that oring or cross compatible one?

Ps south jersey auto stores suck for h22a parts.
    89 Acura Integra 1.6 LSt (Daddy's Boost Toy)
    94 Honda Accord 2.2 EX (Daily For Now)
    04 Chevy Suburban 5.3 LT (Kiddie Haulin Pimpness)

O-ring should be fine (terminology wise) but they will more than likely not have anything listed for it specifically in the computer or books. Best thing to do is either go to Honda and order a new one or take the old one (and preferably the pipe and neck) and get the parts store to match one up out of their generic o-rings.

OEM part number is 91314-PR7-A00 if you want to call in and order one from Honda or the size is apparently 37.2 x 4.25 (metric).

Comment

Thx, ill try to match one up tomorrow...honda is closed.

Comment

honda should have it. chances are they re-used the exact one for a newer car so they'll be available. probably for just a couple bucks.

you should call them and say your from a parts store. you might be able to get a little off.

Comment

I got it...found a guy on craigslit parting out a blown motor. Thx all guy....btw autozone has no oring big enough.

Now I just gotta resolve my p0108 code......tried a cd5 map sensor but still the same code after reseting. I know the h22 map sensor ends in 3000 and the cd5 in 3280 but idk if there is a difference.

Comment

I got it....traced voltage with no result, turn out it had a vafc which was removed but they never reconnectedd the wires.

Comment

Working...
            X