Gold Line lowering springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Line lowering springs?

I found some Yellow Gold Line lowering springs today at the Pick N Pull that I couldn't pass up. They came with KYB GR2s in the rear and some newer aftermarket gas filled shocks up front.

Are these springs of good quality? I'm going to put them on my DD car for school/work. How much does it really drop the car? I've only put the fronts on since it was getting late, but it looks dramatically better already. No more 4x4 status lol

Anyone have them on their CBs?

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
    I found some Yellow Gold Line lowering springs today at the Pick N Pull that I couldn't pass up. They came with KYB GR2s in the rear and some newer aftermarket gas filled shocks up front.

Are these springs of good quality? I'm going to put them on my DD car for school/work. How much does it really drop the car? I've only put the fronts on since it was getting late, but it looks dramatically better already. No more 4x4 status lol

Anyone have them on their CBs?
    No I dont have them on my cb but I have seen them on ebay in which they were said to have a 2.4in drop. I also saw them fo sale on craigs and in this ad they were said to have a 2in drop so lol so xpect about a 2.25 drop more or less

Comment

Originally posted by TuneAccordingly View Post
      No I dont have them on my cb but I have seen them on ebay in which they were said to have a 2.4in drop. I also saw them fo sale on craigs and in this ad they were said to have a 2in drop so lol so xpect about a 2.25 drop more or less
      do they ride well? I looked up prices for them and they're about 155 a set so I'd assume they're made of quality materials?

member's ride thread
      91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

i have em on my coupe my gr2s up front with ur kyb gr2s in the rear rides exceptionally well. over stock. jus replaced my oem struts in the rears with the ones i bought off u a while back today.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
          i have em on my coupe my gr2s up front with ur kyb gr2s in the rear rides exceptionally well. over stock. jus replaced my oem struts in the rears with the ones i bought off u a while back today.
          sweet, I'll be using them for my 91 LX Coupe School/work car I found on CL for 300 bucks! so excited

member's ride thread
          91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

i got a hell of a deal then
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
            X