Transmission solenoids interchangeable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transmission solenoids interchangeable?

My friend's CB9 transmission solenoids are going out, the d4 light has been blinking since she bought the car two days ago. She has an F22A6 (EX Wagon, Automatic). We went to the junkyard and got a the solenoids from an LX that had the engine taken out, I was wondering if there would be any problems using an A1/A4 solenoid for an A6. I told her get the warranty just incase. Thanks guys!
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Considering the car is a wagon and the wagon has a bit more demand on it...I'm guessing it is NOT a good idea to use one from a different transmission. I did the coupe and it was a completely different car after. I don't know doug if you have done it before, but there is a small "brace". I put it back wrong and lost all the fluid and stopped in middle of busy street! Remember..Solenoid..small brace...bolt. Don't over tighten ..bolt will snap.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

just make sur they work i got mine from a 95 accord and they work perfectly....good job on the warranty!!!
      Originally posted by Makaveli2k
      Be a man. Grab on the crank pulley with one hand, hold some chloroform over the air filter and "Shush it to death".
      Originally posted by Accrdkid
      Hey did you earn your Red Wings? Red Wings being you muffed dived that coochie and tasted copper and got the red mustache.

No matter how far you go, the same path lies in front of you. "ユメクイ"

Comment

Alright well I think it'll work, my friend with a wagon said they worked fine so I'm feeling confident, especially with the warranty
        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Working...
        X