nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
    nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
    nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
    nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

well if your clutch isnt engauged, it shouldnt be acting up.....that bad. the only thing i noticed with my (1st) clutch going out, is it chattered really bad.

should you need a stock clutch, i have one that i used for about 6 months before upgrading to the exedy. ill sell it for 50 bucks shipped. pm if interested

Comment

try checking your engine mounts, specifically the front torque mount by the header. basically it sounds like one part is failing its job at smoothly distributing weight transfer.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

It could also be the rear motor mount. I had that one go bad and I could hear the whole engine shifting and banging around under the hood
          I could rock the engine around in the engine bay very easy a few inches back and forth with the bad rear mount.
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

same with mine...both my front and drivers side :mad:
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

It's real easy to change the insert in the front motor mount.

Comment

the front bushing can be a fucking bitch, like mine where the bottom bolt was fucking seized up, so what i did was just undid the top bolt and pulled the mount forward and popped in the insert.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                  the front bushing can be a fucking bitch, like mine where the bottom bolt was fucking seized up, so what i did was just undid the top bolt and pulled the mount forward and popped in the insert.

Hehe, the bottom bolt is welded on one side, im not sure if you knew that... I had the same problem, then went to try the otherside, and it came off without killing myself. Do what starch did and dont remove the dog bone, just loosen the bottom (left side) if you can and pull the mount forward, should give u enough room. Yeah, it just slides in to take up the slack, you shouldnt have to cut anything if your car is standard.

Comment

wait it does it to me in 1st and 2nd gear.. i would floor gas and let go quick.. i like the jerking but everyone told me its normal cuz its the gears are low torque rpm..
                    http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

I'm not gonna worry about the front mount because I'm going turbo....there's a story to how I fucked my mounts...lol

Caleb
                      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Other than the mount inserts, it could be your auto choke that isn't fully opening. Mine does it too, does it stop jerking around after it's fully warmed up?
                        My Ride!
                        Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

Yes that is the correct insert for the front mount.

Take out the top bolt, pull it towards you and slip one in on each side. I did it a couple months back, but made my car shake too much, so I took them out. I'll prolly sell them to somebody.

Comment

have you checked the throtle cable to see if it has slack. Mine did the same thing about a year ago. adjusted it and it was fine. now its back again, but no adjustment left.

Comment

have you looked into your electrical components. such as distributor cap,rotor, ignitor, coil, plugs and ignition wires. i had a similar problem except mine did it on acceleration. turned out that my contacts on my ignitior had weakened. so i closed the spade connectors up ever so slighty and reinstalled with di-electric grease. problem for me was solved.
                              91 Ex CB9
                              JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
                              p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
                              Weight Reductions
                              R33 or R34 front end

Comment

Word sucks man. If its jerking its not clutch slippage. WHen your clutch is slipping you will know and feel it. Check mounts man. IF you say your front dogbone mount is gone replace it. I got an OEM one pulled it off replaced it with the new one. I never recalled the front mount being welded on.

The New-ish Ride
                                My old Ride
                                Hear my Vtak!!!
                                MK3 Member #3
                                I piss off people for fun.
                                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                                X