No announcement yet.

Need Help!! Quick!!!!11!!!!11!!!!!111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The starter won't even attempt to tunr it over. You can turn the key and nothing happens, just sits there.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBen
      ummm ok you listened to you uncle.
      listen to me this time!
      find your uncles drug stash, and send it to me please!
      jackass

Comment

just joined today can't believe this dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by grey93accord
          The starter won't even attempt to tunr it over. You can turn the key and nothing happens, just sits there.
          you need to check your timing

Comment

Originally posted by 04 tl
            just joined today can't believe this dumbass
            Shove it up your tailpipe

Comment

Originally posted by 04 tl
              you need to check your timing
              somehow, I don't think that really matters ATM

Comment

Do what 1badwag said, and then get back to us. I'd recommend running a can of seafoam through that motor after you get new oil in the CRANKCASE, and all the other oil out from the places it doesn't belong. For cleaning what seafoam wouldn't get, use generic carb cleaner spray or similar.

Comment

wow

wtf? bwhahahahaha.....................
                  damn. ...hmmm maybe you could try to stick some towels down the throttle body.......man that is some crazy ish... smack your uncle for me
                  Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 08-03-2005, 03:27 PM.

Comment

funniest thread i have ever ever read. def gonna copy it and send to get a darwin award but seriously dude. that sucks....advice, don't listen to your uncle, and try to get whatever oil u can out. best of luck!!!!! keep us updated on the results. keeping fingers crossed...
                    My members ride thread

Comment

Should wait about two days before trying to start the engine again, try some carb cleaner and seafoam

good luck

EDIT: All those who are not helping this poor guy keep ur jokes to urself, what if this was u?

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

before you put oil in to your throttle body, did you drain any oil out of your engine?
                        You will need to pour some gas in to your throttle body not much ... only about a cup. let it sit for 2 hr and 15 minutes. Then try and turn it over.
                        If it does'nt start throw a match in to your throttle body. It worked for my brother Daryl but not my other brother Daryl.

Comment

I agree

Pull your plugs, like 1badwag said, and then crank it. It should crank. And like 1badwag it should be a mess. Make sure to take lots of pics. You and your uncle could be famous for this especially if you bring it back

I think there's hope
                          Last edited by TampaLou; 08-03-2005, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Not turning over? Battery still got juice?
                            As for engine, if you have tools I suggest pullin the exhaust mani and turn engine over by hand! Pour a little gas in tb, where oil was filled, then sit on thumbs for a while, do not throw a match in the throttle body! The gas should dilute the oil and hopefully help! Make sure your engine will turn over freely, also make sure oil is in engines crankcase(fill in the valve cover, black cap, usually has an H on it!) You may have caused damage, if there was oil on top of pistons you couldve put to much pressure on the rings and seals! Also may have caused damage to bottom end and/or valvetrain if no oil was in engine! Just a warning!
                            Please kick uncle in balls hard, that was bad advice, really bad uncles advice!
                            Actually give us your address and well come down and take turns kickin him in nuts! Does he still have teeth? Was he raised in TP?

WaC!

Comment

if this thread is really for real then in theory your motor should be done, because of the oil you put in the combustion chamber (were it dosent belong) you most likely eather bent all your valves ( hapen to my friend but with gas, car wasent sparking and the liquid had nowere to go, and he keep trying to start the dam thing) or your piston rings are shot ( which ever was the weeker of the 2 ) basically prepare to rebuilt motor ( or considering the lack of knowlege of some thing as basic as an oil change ) prepare to pay some one to do it for you ...

good luck ...

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

to tell if the motor is locked up, put a socket wrench on the crank pulley bolt and turn it (but don't loosen it) if you can turn the engine, it is not locked up. also, put it in neutral. later.
                                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X