X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's one way to look at it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
      Neutral dropping is the best thing you can do for an automatic tranny. When it breaks, it's a great excuse to get rid of that shitty slushbox and convert to 5spd!
      Riding automatic isn't so bad.. people who smoke while driving will sympathize with me..
      1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Kanibus
        Riding automatic isn't so bad.. people who smoke while driving will sympathize with me..
        Now this is true. Forgetting what gear you're in is weird...

Comment

i seriously need to stop shifting myself.. my tranny is fading pretty harsh.. i dont like it at all... fawk. same thing happened with my subaru. now that was BAD. fuckin barely moved. ughk.... yeah just let the auto do its own buisness..

Comment

only manual shifting i do is usually from D3 into D4. thats about it.
            ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I don't shift or neutral drop but I do shift into D3 at times at the stop light when there are hills, traffic, but I don't really mess with it either. I have 83k and its all good. However I ponder sometimes at the fluid level. Beneath the auto tranny, I feel some kind leak.

Oh other v6 cars i can really feel the PULL in the lower gears (d2, d3).
              hahahahah

Comment

i just asking if anyone know how much do a MANUAL VALVE BODY cost?
                我愛我的本田

Comment

Working...
                X