OK i searched and heres the question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK i searched and heres the question

Ok guys i did use the search button but everyone was talkn bout shaking when they r braking or at a stop well my problem is that whenever i turn the a/c my hard shakes like a vibrator mainly at a stop or idle it normally settles out once i start to move...I messed with the idle thing but that didn't work what else can i do?
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

could just be time for a tune up, stop by later and we'll check er' out.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS..

the idle screw can't fix everything...

Comment

which engine mount would it be? Cause I am having the same problem, only mine is shifting hard, and it is an automatic...

Comment

its not an engine mount man

well i cant say for sure but im willing to throw myself under a bus if it isnt try a oil change and clean your IAC thats the main thing that was causing my car to idle with a shake at lights , also one other thing was the Ground Kit or Ground stabilizer unit , the CB7 has a naturally low grounding system that seems to get worse over the years one thing you will notice is ac rear defrost all those kind of buttons give a little shake to your idle because its working harder to produce power and ground to these items i still have a little after a ground kit but i havent cleaned the AIC in this car yet but ive done a friends and he also did clean his EGR ports some of these small repairs will make your ride run smoother and idle much better , hope this helps man , oh yeah not to flame BUT I learned all this on here with a little more patience and looking through posts good luck man

-Sean- AKA Noxidea
          Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

I cleaned out my IAC valve, how do you do the egr ports?

Comment

Originally posted by xaxis360
              ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS.. ENGINE MOUNTS..
              ^^Second that. Lets hope its the front one, as the back one is a BIG pain to change out.
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

mounts

Comment

it happens to lots of cars. its probly not mounts because every cb ive been in does it. i found on smaller cars with 4 cyl's it is more common. neither of my parents cars do it and they are a v8 and a strait 5.

Comment

Mounts. Need to change mine.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

dont change fill em

Comment

hahaha doubt its the mounts. u have a 4 cylinder which means its not very powerful to begin with so when u start turning on your accessories your engine is going to "bog down" or idle a little rougher. in which it will seem like its "shaking." pop ur hood and play with the throttle from under the hood. floor it with the throttle from an idle. watch to see how much the engine actually moves. it should torque somewhat. if its drastic than yeah its ur motor mounts. but like stated by others just do a little maintence.

which engine mount would it be? Cause I am having the same problem, only mine is shifting hard, and it is an automatic...
                        as for this guy. doubt its ur mounts shifting hard is normally a transmission problem. try changing the fluid or adding some of that "Lucas" transmission stuff they make a variety of different oil additives and i swear by them they do work. give it a shot. its like a 5 dollar bottle.

Comment

ok its not the mounts and oil change doesn't do nething for that cause i get it changed on a regular basis and suck and it only happens when i turn the a/c on when the a/c is off it doesn't shake so it has something to do with the a/c and all my mounts are fine i checked them all no cracks or rust i am going to head over to mrxs sometime this week hopefully he can figure it out =)
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                          X