Single Fan Switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single Fan Switch?

I tried looking for this, but maybe was using the wrong search terms. My new engine came out of an OBD2 car, and I just realized when doing the engine harness that it only has one fan switch. Has anyone combined these circuits before and ran them off of one switch? Or should I just get the water neck for the front with a place to add the other switch?

Use the front water neck from your F22AX so your harness can still plug up and use the front fan switch.

Some people, they eliminate the front fan switch, as it is ONLY used to turn on the fans, when the engine is off (runs on a timer. After ignition OFF, if temp is over XXX amount, it will run the cooling fans for XX minutes after the ignition is cycled off)
    The front switch is not used to control fans with ignition/accessory on.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
      Use the front water neck from your F22AX so your harness can still plug up and use the front fan switch.

Some people, they eliminate the front fan switch, as it is ONLY used to turn on the fans, when the engine is off (runs on a timer. After ignition OFF, if temp is over XXX amount, it will run the cooling fans for XX minutes after the ignition is cycled off)
      The front switch is not used to control fans with ignition/accessory on.
      Appreciate it. Yeah, I ended up going back through the swap posts again and noticed that and lucky still had the part to switch over. That's definitely the way I'm going, I want everything to work as OEM as possible. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X