Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with heat exchanger/cooler

1. Hello guys
    2. Good evening gentlemen, has anyone ever had a problem with the heat exchanger/cooler on the Honda Accord 1993 EX, this heat exchanger only came on the automatic Accord 1992/93 EX, and mine is showing small leaks of the pink fluid from the radiator
    3. If you notice, the one installed in the car is bigger than the one I bought. however, this exchanger that I bought, it also came from an f22a6 donor, which is the same engine as mine, but we see a small difference in the diameter. I don't know if the mechanic was lazy and wanted to leave, and said that the new one I bought didn't fit my car '-'
    4. If you have a rockauto link I would appreciate it, I looked there and haven't found it yet... maybe my English is terrible or you know it by another name hahaha
    Attached Files

Interestimg. Obviously honda changed the design for some reason. But they both equally still do their job. I wouldn't worry about it. The larger one.looks to pass more fluid which is good.

Comment

Yes, I understand, it happens that you are having small fluid leaks from the radiator in the heat exchanger area Maybe it's just a loose clamp

Comment

Ya. Leave the cooler, and fix the leaks.

Comment

Working...
        X