90-93 teg parts fit cb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90-93 teg parts fit cb?

I know this is a long shot but it's worth a try.

My sister's boyfriend has a 92 integra that is sitting at his dad's house and he said that I could have it for nothing. It's got magor engine problems and a lot of rust so I know I don't want it but he said if I wanted to strip any parts off of it I could but I only get to go there once because his dad is crazy or something, I dunno. But I was just wondering from anyone's knowledge what parts, if any, would fit my 91 cb coupe from the 92 teg. I know that the clock is still in it but is that the generation integra clock that will fit in our cars? and is it the white clock?(no battery so I can't try it)

They live a little far away so I don't want to go there and find nothing useful and I only get one chance to get shit from it so I want to see if there's anything of value I could get to use.

Thanx

I know the head rests work. You can use the radiator in the cb. As for everything else I am not sure.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      I know the head rests work. You can use the radiator in the cb. As for everything else I am not sure.
      Yea I actually already have the headrests lol. He gave me the seats when he took the interior out and I just swapped the headrests and put the seats in my room. Same color too so it looks nice. Mostly I just want to know if the clock fits because I want the white light up clock and you can't beat free...

Comment

dammit lol. Nah it doesn't have a front lip. Ohh well, it was worth a shot.

Comment

proportioning valve, i'm looking for one. lol.
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

The HVAC blower fits 3rd gen preludes, but that doesn't help you.

Maybe grab all you can and sell what you don't use?
            Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Hey, you can be cb7tuner.com's first person to do a writeup on 90-93 Integra interchangeable parts!

Do it.
              Let us know man!

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
              1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Working...
              X