Brake Problems...need Help Bad!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brake Problems...need Help Bad!!!

I changed the master cylinder on my 90 accord without abs. I tried to bleed all the wheels. All the wheels sucessfull bled, except the front driver side. The caliper wasnt squeezing together. Put a new caliper on. Still not squeezing. Examined all the lines from the master cylinder to the front driver side caliper no kinks. But no fluid will come out of the bleed screw on the caliper. Tried slamming on the brakes, still nothing! Have no brake pedal, goes straight to the floor. Anyone else have this problem? Could it be the proportioning valve? Any help would be FU#$*% Great!!!

O yea the fluid comes out both places on the master cylinder when you pump the brakes. So I know its not the master cylinder. Thought that would help! Please any help would be great!!!

Comment

this is unreleated to your topic but remmeber to bench bleed the MC.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yea i did that b4 i even put the m\c on

Comment

Make sure the lines arent crimped?

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

done that too. im freaking stumped

Comment

Originally posted by mj1220mj
              done that too. im freaking stumped
              try replacing the rubber brake hose...it might be breaking apart inside causing a clog...if it is an original part I would definetly try this...or your proportioning valve could be going bad...but I would try the brake line first....I think you can get them for like 25 bucks....good luck.
              "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think I can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." --President John F. Kennedy

ASE Master Automotive Technician
              ASE Master Med/Heavy Truck Technician
              US Navy Electrician
              Contact me if you need help on the side.
              '92 Accord DX (For Sale)
              '01 Civic LX
              '00 Tahoe

Greatest Rally Video Ever

Comment

^^^^^Ditto^^^^.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

guys thanks alot!!! I will try that first then the proportioning valve. Thanks again!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X