Vacuum canister lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacuum canister lines

Wish I had a pic, but maybe someone will understand me. Removed the Vacuum box and all other uneeded lines from everywhere to clean up the bay a little bit. I was just wondering what the line that comes out of the vacuum canister to the right and connects to a hard line on the firewall is, it looks like it goes down somewhere (the hardline). The vacuum diagram on the hood didnt help much . Its not PS or at least I dont think PS has 2 lines coming from that canister.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
    Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
    Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
    04 WRX stg 2 sedan
    Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

It goes to a two way valve, and back to the fuel tank.

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

mmm thats what I thought, do I need this line? I mean thats the only line hooked up to that canister right now, seems kinda important , there is that pcv valve on top of the canister for 2 lines but I only have one more port on my intake manifold that is open. The line is just chilling connected to the canister, but there is no vacuum pressure in it, the car has been running fine for 2 days now.

Kinda worried, maybe change it to a two port thing on the cannister and just have the intake mani and other line hook up to it?
      Originally posted by deevergote
      ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
      Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
      Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
      04 WRX stg 2 sedan
      Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

Working...
      X