?: High Flow Cat & Catback Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?: High Flow Cat & Catback Exhaust

I was planning on getting the new bisimoto headers when their released, and I wanted to install a high flow cat, and cat-back exhaust system, that will provide straight through exhaust, but keep the exhaust noise down, as quite as stock, just a little deeper. Any suggestions? Cost effective please!

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Magnaflow 2.5" high flow cat -> (not sure if you want mandrel bends or not so I'll leave that for you to choose) 2.5" exhaust straight through resonator (magnaflow makes a good one) and for the muffler I'd reccomend a dynomax super turbo muffler. And if you really want quiet the dynomax hemi super turbo will kill even more noise. research around the net a bit. You'll find what I found, the dynomax turbo mufflers flow the most (darn near as well as a 2.5" stright through pipe) and aren't that loud at all. infact alot of people say they are very quiet
    ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
      Magnaflow 2.5" high flow cat -> (not sure if you want mandrel bends or not so I'll leave that for you to choose) 2.5" exhaust straight through resonator (magnaflow makes a good one) and for the muffler I'd reccomend a dynomax super turbo muffler. And if you really want quiet the dynomax hemi super turbo will kill even more noise. research around the net a bit. You'll find what I found, the dynomax turbo mufflers flow the most (darn near as well as a 2.5" stright through pipe) and aren't that loud at all. infact alot of people say they are very quiet
      What length resonator, 14, 18, or 22?

Comment

I think the longer the better... cause it tends to take the rasp out of the exhaust note... just my $0.02

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

you should be able to fit 2 18" resonators, or a 14" and 22"

Comment

Awsomeness

Originally posted by tanNn2koo
              you should be able to fit 2 18" resonators, or a 14" and 22"
              Sweet! Thanks for the info! Mandrel Bends, and heat wrapped. w00t~!

Comment

Working...
              X