car wont start..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car wont start..

soo my car wont start.. i drove it then i parked it for a while went out there and noticed that the speed sensor was not tightend lol ya. so i tightend it and went to drive it but wouldnt start. that was the only change i made since driving it last.

and when i drove it last i was reading code 6 and check engine light was on. and now nothing is on and its not giving me any codes which i know i have a code 6 sooo.. what could be the problem?

main relay?

i tried 2 different ones still wont start.
    soo what else could it be?
    loose wires? somehow. but i have not touched anything but the speed sensor since i last drove it soo any other possiblities.

and when i turn it to on my speedometer comes up?? sooo what could that be?

i just checked all the fuses and all of them are good

any help will be great
    thanx

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

check the grounds on the thermostat and the valve cover

Comment

those are all good i have all the grounds on. it just stopped working after i tightend the speed sensor down

New people click here

Comment

coolant temperature sensor. Check the wiring, change the sensor

Comment

check ECU fuse if it blew. also.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

yeah, check all of your fuses.

Comment

i checked them all twice lol and there all fine

New people click here

Comment

ok still have not got it to start.. i hate to say this but im about to give up on this.. im getting way to frustrated with this car lol. but if i can get it going that would be great. soo any more help would be awesome

thanks

New people click here

Comment

ok you say it won't start... are you getting fuel, spark ?? does it crank over or just a silent click ??

Originally posted by Devergote
                  A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

im not gettin spark. and im not sure about if im gettin fuel i will have to check 2morrow. but like i said above i should have a code 6 reading and now its not. and all i did was tighten the speed sensor.

New people click here

Comment

check the connections at your battery. also checked to see if everything is plugged up because something might have come loose and you cant see it. is your car automatic or 5 speed ?

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

its a 5 speed. and i dont think its the battery connections because i can jump up my car and get full power and everything so.. im not sure. i just dont understand how it would start one min and when i tighten the speed sensor it just wont start.

New people click here

Comment

bump

New people click here

Comment

I think you may be on the same boat as mine... I drove the car about 200 feet and it died and now it's acting like yours...

Comment

ya well let me know if u figure it out

New people click here

Comment

Working...
                              X