No announcement yet.

Looked at a CD5 over the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To add, you also have to ask why this person is now selling it after 5 months? They must know more then they first mentioned even if they didn't have any of the accident while in their possession.
    '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
    EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

You could always lowball the guy for the car. But you are probably better off not getting it in the long run. Good luck on finding one!
      FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Originally posted by mrvinyl33
        To add, you also have to ask why this person is now selling it after 5 months? They must know more then they first mentioned even if they didn't have any of the accident while in their possession.

He's building another house (dude is loaded) and has no room for it. I know these to be facts lol. But still, you may be right.

You could always lowball the guy for the car. But you are probably better off not getting it in the long run. Good luck on finding one!
        I was thinking about that but it doesn't seem worth it. Hate to say it but I spotted a S14 not too far from here and will be seeing it this week.

Comment

Those lines are from the metal not being straightned properly over a winter. The metal *seperates* from the body, and looks all wierd, if it has 4 lines in it, 4 peicesor more was used in the process or rebuilding, and when they welded it all together, they didnt do a good job.
          Shady car, look for a diff one.
          90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
          2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
            x2.

The current owner has had it for 5 months and didn't notice something that took you a few minutes to see? That's pretty shady.

X2 RUN FORREST! RUUUUUUN!!!

Comment

I ended up getting the S14 I saw last week but I'll still be snooping about on here. CB7's are one of my all times favorites after all.

Comment

Working...
              X