ENG: Oil Catch Can (a different method)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
    I'll be building two of these for the H.
    Me too, well for my F. I was looking for this thread fro the longest.

Comment

Sorry for reviving this, but this really interesting .... however, I would like to know, apart from having cleaning air going back to the intake, what major performance impact does it make, has anyone had accurate measures or sightings of improvements ?!

Also does this work on the STOCK Air duct ?! and where should I connect the catch can for the air duct ?! (directions on diagram please )

Comment

Originally posted by EsperHamid View Post
        Sorry for reviving this, but this really interesting .... however, I would like to know, apart from having cleaning air going back to the intake, what major performance impact does it make, has anyone had accurate measures or sightings of improvements ?!

Also does this work on the STOCK Air duct ?! and where should I connect the catch can for the air duct ?! (directions on diagram please )
        Cokinut went out of his way to not only explain in words, but in a diagram as well a detailed description of how an oil catch can functions and what it can benefit.

In the first picture of the first post.

Come on.. scroll down six inches.
        Bought from: bmxicansd, casterx, Bruce Banner, lokuputha. Sold to: darkcloud, treyd82,

Comment

Working...
        X