• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pupildel View Post
    here you go bro

youll see this

Hey,
    That is nice. With the box removed, though more air goes it, wouldn't dust too also? Maybe putting a screen there would limit the big debris from going into the engine bay.
    What state do you live in? Would this mod makes it street illegal?
    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_dude View Post
      Hey,
      That is nice. With the box removed, though more air goes it, wouldn't dust too also? Maybe putting a screen there would limit the big debris from going into the engine bay.
      What state do you live in? Would this mod makes it street illegal?
      Thanks.

i live in south FLO but no dust or dirt come in and idk if would or wouldnt make illegal i dont think so cuz theres alot of car mods down here

Comment

i live in south FLO but no dust or dirt come in and idk if would or wouldnt make illegal i dont think so cuz theres alot of car mods down here
        I kinda miss Miami. I lived there for 14 years.

Comment

I kinda miss Miami. I lived there for 14 years.
          Yea Miami is fun i drive down there every chance a get but i live in palm beach county delray beach to exactly

Comment

Yea Miami is fun i drive down there every chance a get but i live in palm beach county delray beach to exactly
            Delray beach is a little calmer, more to my liking. Miami is just too routy for me some times.

Comment

Delray beach is a little calmer, more to my liking. Miami is just too routy for me some times.
              yea that true

Comment

Instead of buy this one which you have to use the adapter, why can't you buy an Ebay one with already 3.5" diameter to fit right over the stock hose and tighten the clamp?
                http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/3-5-I...item1e61fffaf6
                Other than the slight increase in the roaring sound, any one else got a consistent increase in MPG?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X