• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please update the picture

thank for explain the project

accord 90 member page

Comment

Yo, your pics are busted.....Good commentary though.
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

yeah rehost the pics.. id really like to try this.. good write up tho

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

Awesome job flip! Looks amazing.
          I just did the same thing recently. TSX projectors with MDX shrouds in 91 accord housings. It's midterm season right now...so I have to wait till reading week to smack those babies on! I can't WAIT!!! it's so hard to sleep just thinking about the difference in light output

Comment

i don't see the pictures

Comment

i dont get how this workz by readin it with error pix... soundz pretty tyte wutz goin on though... how about rehostin some pix...

Comment

I concur!

with HID's in the mail, I may be in the market for this mod.

I'll wait to read it until the pics are rehosted

Thanks for the writeup!!

Comment

i want them shits!!!!!!!!!

Comment

real sorry guys, I've been an ass about this

however, I can't seem to find the cd that I had the pics saved on...they might be in storage...I will try my best to see if I can dig them up some time this week...again, sorry guys

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                      real sorry guys, I've been an ass about this

however, I can't seem to find the cd that I had the pics saved on...they might be in storage...I will try my best to see if I can dig them up some time this week...again, sorry guys
                      no problem, it's the server's fault that you hosted them on. It'd be great if by chance you did find the pics tho

Comment

The project turned out really well. The pics are nice but his diy is perfectly detailed step by step. Should be easy to follow but pics always make things easier. Because of his project I bought some TSX's and im in the process of retrofitting them into the APC housings. I'll get pics up when its done which should be by next friday seeing I dont have much spare time to work on them its taking way longer then normal.
                        1991 Black Accord Coupe
                        Sprint Lowering Springs
                        Neuspeed/Koni Sport Shocks
                        Suspension Techniques Front and Rear Sway Bar
                        17" Motegi DP6 with Bridgestone Potenzas
                        TSX HID Retrofit with 4300K Bulbs
                        http://www.cardomain.com/id/sthrnba711

Comment

is the xenon hid kit on ebay any good or is it a piece of crap?

Comment

Originally posted by yoshi_h22a
                            is the xenon hid kit on ebay any good or is it a piece of crap?
                            It depends on what kit your talking about. There are thousands on ebay. It also depends on whether you want to do a retrofit with projectors that are made for HID bubls, or are you going to stick them in the stock headlights(9006). The best way is to retrofit but takes more time and money. Just sticking the HID kit in the stock housings will throw tons of glare and on coming drivers will hate it. Then you have to decide which color you want. The highest I would go would be 6000K cause you start to get dimmer lights, but more color. I have had 6000K and 4300K and the difference is night and day. But its all personal preference and what you are looking to accomplish with this.
                            1991 Black Accord Coupe
                            Sprint Lowering Springs
                            Neuspeed/Koni Sport Shocks
                            Suspension Techniques Front and Rear Sway Bar
                            17" Motegi DP6 with Bridgestone Potenzas
                            TSX HID Retrofit with 4300K Bulbs
                            http://www.cardomain.com/id/sthrnba711

Comment

Originally posted by Sthrnba711
                              It depends on what kit your talking about. There are thousands on ebay. It also depends on whether you want to do a retrofit with projectors that are made for HID bubls, or are you going to stick them in the stock headlights(9006). The best way is to retrofit but takes more time and money. Just sticking the HID kit in the stock housings will throw tons of glare and on coming drivers will hate it. Then you have to decide which color you want. The highest I would go would be 6000K cause you start to get dimmer lights, but more color. I have had 6000K and 4300K and the difference is night and day. But its all personal preference and what you are looking to accomplish with this.
                              Keep us updated. I was considering getting APC projector headlights, and swapping TSX projectors in them, but it's not an exact drop in. You still need to modify it, so I plan on just using my stock headlights. How are you going to attach the projector? Are you just going to screw it into the rear of the housing? I was planning to screw them in with a nut, and then to adjust it I'd add washers to increase/decrease the horizontal and vertical aspect of the projector.

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                                ..How are you going to attach the projector? Are you just going to screw it into the rear of the housing? I was planning to screw them in with a nut, and then to adjust it I'd add washers to increase/decrease the horizontal and vertical aspect of the projector.
                                thats what we did on my bro's 03 AV6(S2k projectors); we used lock-nuts at the end of the bolt for a secure fitting.
                                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
                                X