• Show
Clear All

Itr clock up for bidding. No reserve.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=40017
    R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
    My members ride page
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

Word of warning on that eBay clock just posted... look at the bottom, shipping is $18
      Zach

93 Accord EX coupe
      91 Accord DX 4-door

Comment

some food for thought...

the little flip down door on my oem clock broke off. you can't buy the little flip down door from honda. rather, you have to buy another clock.

i was quoted $80 from the dealership a year or two ago!

so, this diy is much cheaper, and can add a bit of flavor to your ride as well.

i paid $28.50 for my integra clock- much much cheaper than an oem replacment from the dealer.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

the junkyards around me suck.. haha any help from the jersey crew? any really good junkyards around?

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

I just got my clock in the mail! It looks great! Deff worth the money.

No need to take a pic since it will look the same as the pics people already have. I want all my interior lights white...

Comment

Originally posted by ai2t
              the junkyards around me suck.. haha any help from the jersey crew? any really good junkyards around?
              Where in NJ you live? If Central, try Giancola's. Good junkyard.

Comment

ive been bugging my friend with a 98 teg to give me his clock.. j/k with him of course

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

I can get you one...

Comment

i got mine form ebay for $8 shipped. its nice but sucks during the day

Comment

umm pretty cool. i might do it...if i cant find one for free. hah
                      92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Well I posted up a post about this yesterday...but it got deleted kindly. So, here's my pennies.

The clock is an EXACT direct fit. Here's a pic of the CB7 one (I don't feel like prying out the DC2 one to do a compar-o):

You MUST pry from the left. That's where the tab is. The connection is on the right. First, pry from the left. Once it's at enough of an angle just pull it out by hand.

The only real differences are:

1. The numbers are white.

2. The numbers are a little smaller.

It's much better during the day and night IMO.

Finished product:

So yeah...

Edit:

HAHA!! That eBay link is funny. 40 bucks for an orange clock. A regular Integra clock would be like 10 bucks. Hell...I got a GSR shift knob, and a GSR white clock for FREE.

Last edited by ProjectCB7; 01-10-2005, 04:50 PM.
                        + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

well im planning on getting one from mike aka accordwarrior but i dont want the clock to dim when i turn my lights on.. does anyone know which wire i would have to cut for it to stay at the same brightness?...

Comment

Why not try amber??? Mine is jDm yO!! From the ITR....yeah!

1991 Honda Accord Ex
                            Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by bshshondaman06
                              i got mine form ebay for $8 shipped. its nice but sucks during the day
                              serious? mine was 25 shipped...lol
                              im still planning on selling it out for 15
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
                                Why not try amber??? Mine is jDm yO!! From the ITR....yeah!

ive got the same air freshner..LMAO... nice.. squash PWNS all!

Comment

Working...
                                X