So I got my car dyno'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I got my car dyno'd

yup thats right, there is a video in the reg. section. But I will post it in here too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hhBViNcxI

The results

here are a couple pics of her now that my headlights are done, new bumper and my grill done (thanks to Jacob)

Last edited by hondaccordgrl; 03-30-2008, 11:12 PM.

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

cant see the numbers its too blurry what did it come out to?

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
      cant see the numbers its too blurry what did it come out to?

150 which pissed me off quit a bit. they said it needs tuned. so I am going to go this week probably and get it tuned, because its running too lean. hold on, ill get the sheet up on there too

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

there I added the sheet.

Nicole
        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Wow... How much did you put up for the Dyno..... and...How much are you going to put up for the tune?.... You know When I get back I'm going to have get on my CB hard... I need to get my game face back on...lol
          Last edited by Mr_Doitagain; 03-30-2008, 11:22 PM.

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

wow 150...does your car feel slow when you drive it? have you done a good tune up? have you checked the compression?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Tuning is a must there is no way you should only be running 20whp more than me. That is a little heart wrenching, sorry to see that. I feel your pain. Sounded like a nice pull though!
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

what do you have to tune with? And yea that a/f is terrible, i hope their sensor was off and that reading isn't accurate because if so then you definately are detonating between 5500-7000rpm
                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I think something is up...most untuned h22s put down around 170 dont they?

Comment

That's weird how low the numbers are. A tune should definitely increase hp and torque.
                    Raceline USA

Comment

I only paid $40 to dyno it, it was a special for the day for all the imports. it was 35 w/o wideband, and 40 with so I paid the extra 5 and it was worth it. Because I didnt know I was running lean. I am not sure how much its going to be to tune it. But I also need to get a chipped ecu.

It really pissed me off, I dont know if you could hear me, I was talkin shit on my car I was like, stupid peice of shit motor and fucking car.....anyhow...

I got the before, now I should get an after, after I tune it and get a chipped ecu.

And no my car doesnt feel slow, it pulls hard, that is why I am stumped of why the numbers were low.

2 cars ahead of me, was a chevell, and it was pulling almost 500 hp, so I dont know if somthing was messed up or not.

But also, my flywheel has hot spots in it, and they said that could also mess it up.

who knows

Nicole
                      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

It sounded mean when it hit vtec. I am dissappointed that my camera didnt put out a better video then that.

I'm considering running mine at the Slow Car Dyno Day at Revline. I'll have to get my camcorder out and running for that day.

You taking it in to Chad for the tune? I had not been there before but they seemed like some real nice and knowledgable guys. Anyone that stays open until 1am running dyno pulls is OK in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                          It sounded mean when it hit vtec. I am dissappointed that my camera didnt put out a better video then that.

I'm considering running mine at the Slow Car Dyno Day at Revline. I'll have to get my camcorder out and running for that day.

You taking it in to Chad for the tune? I had not been there before but they seemed like some real nice and knowledgable guys. Anyone that stays open until 1am running dyno pulls is OK in my book.
                          I am calling Chad tomorrow, I want to get it tuned this week. I think they dyno it again after they tune it, to see if it has a different outcome. So if they do, I may have you come up there mike, with your camcorder, and do it again, and show the numbers again.

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Maybe the dyno just reads really low. I dunno it could be that if your cars feels fast...I doubt a tune would bring you up to 25 hp where the H usually dynos...which leads me to believe that something is off in your motor...how do your plugs look?

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                              Maybe the dyno just reads really low. I dunno it could be that if your cars feels fast...I doubt a tune would bring you up to 25 hp where the H usually dynos...which leads me to believe that something is off in your motor...how do your plugs look?

Well I know I need new spark plugs, and I am getting new spark plug wires. I dunno, it still needs to be tuned.

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X