unbreakable_dreamz car club....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unbreakable_dreamz car club....

car club here in tampa fl, its a cool group of ppl that take part in car shows and treat everyone like family, so............nvr been in a car club before so i gave it a shot. turned out pretty bad ass and i enjoy it.

Here are pics of a few cars in the club that came out.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
    disrespect females, acquire currency.

what makes a man a man?

Comment

not bad looking cars but i have a question....why do car clubs have really really dumb names it seems like a lifestyle thing, that along with racing slow cars on the highway and discouraging people from looking at their cars when they are on display in public NOTE: this is not directed at you, we just have some *** ass car clubs around here, come to think of it they ALL suck.... BAD, with a few diamonds in the rough. BRAINFART i had an idea for a car club name

UNWETABLE SHEETS!!!

I'm gonna go round up a bunch of ford metros with body kits and go racing!LOL

mad love dude like i said, cars look pretty good

-sean
      Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
      Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

The car club i was in was named Xtreme Concepts.

I didn't think the name was that ***.

The logo was pretty cool.

here is a pic of my car from for ever ago stock with the pinstripe lol and the logo.

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX View Post
          not bad looking cars but i have a question....why do car clubs have really really dumb names it seems like a lifestyle thing, that along with racing slow cars on the highway and discouraging people from looking at their cars when they are on display in public NOTE: this is not directed at you, we just have some *** ass car clubs around here, come to think of it they ALL suck.... BAD, with a few diamonds in the rough. BRAINFART i had an idea for a car club name

UNWETABLE SHEETS!!!

-sean

haha

i got one

Rolling Junkyard

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX View Post

UNWETABLE SHEETS!!!

-sean

lol i know what u mean but, i didnt really have to much probs w/ the name, it seemed cool and referred to me , because ever sice i got this car i wanted it in a magazine lol yeh i know im far off, but thats my dream and ppl keep tellingme get rid of the car etc etc, told me i cant make the car look nice etc etc , trust it goes on lol. so the club name suits me, cause im still pursuing it, plus being in this car club, i got a sponosor,(well depending on if i do something in time) hehe so im a step closer...and again everyone in the club is cool not like most other clubs out thereits a family envroment and i dont know much ppl in tampa so i benefit

what makes a man a man?

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
              lol i know what u mean but, i didnt really have to much probs w/ the name, it seemed cool and referred to me , because ever sice i got this car i wanted it in a magazine lol yeh i know im far off, but thats my dream and ppl keep tellingme get rid of the car etc etc, told me i cant make the car look nice etc etc , trust it goes on lol. so the club name suits me, cause im still pursuing it, plus being in this car club, i got a sponosor,(well depending on if i do something in time) hehe so im a step closer...and again everyone in the club is cool not like most other clubs out thereits a family envroment and i dont know much ppl in tampa so i benefit
              some car clubs DO get to be like family,others ... well you know

and a local club is always good to belong to.

nice pics too
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Some great rides........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

thnx guys

what makes a man a man?

Comment

cars look nice... car clubs are a good way to meet new people.
                    The most influential people have influential friends i have none but peer pressure!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X