Yeah!!!!!!! Got It!!!!!!!!wtfomgbbq!!!!#!#@$@$%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah!!!!!!! Got It!!!!!!!!wtfomgbbq!!!!#!#@$@$%

yeah. what? huh? dats right. you mutha fudruckers. SHADOW1 DID IT!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! it took me a few days but i did it....

and yes. i know i have to put one back in. let me bask in my glory you whorebags...

Next time it will be easier.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart View Post
      Next time it will be easier.
      yeah. hopefully. i did it the hard way. lol. i took it out without taking the tranny out. ugh. now i see what they mean. lol.

Comment

Oh good luck with that. I hope you know what your doing. lol
        Its just me

Comment

LOL, isn't that a great feeling????????? how lond did it take you??? or should i say how many weeks????? when i pulled mine out, i didn't have the engine hoist, so i took it apart since it was already fucked up.. head, oil pan and i pulled the block with some muscle......
          JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            yeah. hopefully. i did it the hard way. lol. i took it out without taking the tranny out. ugh. now i see what they mean. lol.

Good luck with that!!!! is gonna be a PITA, i did that too.. lining up the mounts and the flywheels thingy is a bitch..
            JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by BillKisme View Post
              Oh good luck with that. I hope you know what your doing. lol
              lol. i dont.

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
              LOL, isn't that a great feeling????????? how lond did it take you??? or should i say how many weeks????? when i pulled mine out, i didn't have the engine hoist, so i took it apart since it was already fucked up.. head, oil pan and i pulled the block with some muscle......
              Originally posted by dannyd View Post
              Good luck with that!!!! is gonna be a PITA, i did that too.. lining up the mounts and the flywheels thingy is a bitch..
              yeah. i wish i could have done it that way. but no. lol. yeah. i figured another day and ill be good with everything hooked up. thursday afternoon i should have the wiring harness and all hooked up.

Comment

LOL.
                Its not that bad man, that engine with trans should have been out in like 2hrs.

But like you said, imma let you bask in your glory.

Comment

Now get that trans out or you'll have twice the difficulty getting the engine back in than you did getting it out.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

good going man .
                    i can imagine the struggle .

after the wire tuck and cleansing ( ) good luck getting it back in . i'm sure you can get some help from some other cb guys and gals . . . right ?

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                    - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      yeah. what? huh? dats right. you mutha fudruckers. SHADOW1 DID IT!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! it took me a few days but i did it....
                      No one said you cant do it.. Shit I did an h swap before I actually changed/learned my first oil change....

Congrats tho!

You learn something new everytime you do a swap/engine removal...

I keep learning, but its like doable in my sleep lmao

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                        Now get that trans out or you'll have twice the difficulty getting the engine back in than you did getting it out.
                        Yeah, don't even try it!

Comment

I was waiting for the pics of an h22 going IN.

I cant say ive ever seen anyone so excited to get their engine out. But i guess if i had a DD and could spend time on it, ida taken my old F out a long time ago.

Props to you man.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                            No one said you cant do it.. Shit I did an h swap before I actually changed/learned my first oil change....

Congrats tho!

You learn something new everytime you do a swap/engine removal...

I keep learning, but its like doable in my sleep lmao
                            lol@H swap before learning oil change.

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
                            Yeah, don't even try it!
                            and i am. lmao. almost got it in there. just need a better angle that ill be getting tomorrow. ill have it in by the time i go in at 6pm

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            I was waiting for the pics of an h22 going IN.

I cant say ive ever seen anyone so excited to get their engine out. But i guess if i had a DD and could spend time on it, ida taken my old F out a long time ago.

Props to you man.
                            lol. no H swap for me man. id boost before i swap. and im using my g/f truck for now until i get the motor in and running. ugh.....Ford.....lol

Comment

nice looked like u had some fun doing that now lets some pics of the new heart going in

Comment

Working...
                              X