No Luck!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Luck!!!

so Yesterday i woke up earlier than ussual,to get to work on time being that the road where messed up from the 11'' of snow we had in the northeast.to make a long story short i was driving on the right lane of the highway with my hazard lights on and going bout 40-45 mph at a curve my car spun out,the car is heading straight to the highwaay divided wall but i managed to control the car a lil just when i thought im having total control of the car a taxi cab hit me on the driver side,lucky nothin major happen to none of us i just got a small pain on my left knee,and a sore hand,went to the hospital and thank god nothing happen to me im fine and all,this is how the car was looking as some of u guyz saw it!!!

From This:

To This:

I Miss My Cb7!

Time to hit the JY for 2 doors and a fender. Not too bad but it still sucks man, that's exactly why I don't drive the CB in the winter time. I drive my S10.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

danm I thought it would be worst but you can fix that with no problem!

Links to my rides :
      1992 Accord EX*
      1990 Accord EX
      1991 Accord SE (4th)
      1991 Accord SE (3rd)
      1991 Accord SE (2ND)
      1991 Accord SE

Comment

gud thing ur ok bro not dat bad of a problem a fender and a door wouldnt do it. looks like the axle and the wheel weren't damage. so keeping it or moving on?

Comment

i dont wan to fix it,plus to many thing had happend to this car,i think its possessed lolz!! they stole it 2ice,stole my lil system,the other day i hit a pothole n my ball joint snapped,now this,no i want another car!! lol
          I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
            i dont wan to fix it,plus to many thing had happend to this car,i think its possessed lolz!! they stole it 2ice,stole my lil system,the other day i hit a pothole n my ball joint snapped,now this,no i want another car!! lol
            ohh damn... u wanna trade for those cd5's for my SE's? LMK lol i want a new look and im tired of the SE's

Comment

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
              gud thing ur ok bro not dat bad of a problem a fender and a door wouldnt do it. looks like the axle and the wheel weren't damage. so keeping it or moving on?
              The first thing I did was look at the wheel for possible suspension damage, lol.

As for your thinking the car is posessed, I have gone through a lot with mine too, but still I refuse to sell it. I will never want to give up my CB. However, if you feel you want to get rid of it, just remember, you will most likely have problems with your next car as well.
              R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                The first thing I did was look at the wheel for possible suspension damage, lol.

As for your thinking the car is posessed, I have gone through a lot with mine too, but still I refuse to sell it. I will never want to give up my CB. However, if you feel you want to get rid of it, just remember, you will most likely have problems with your next car as well.
                lets hope for the best i kept refusin to sell it,but its just that like too much stuff happend n i feel like its time for another cb
                I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
                  ... i feel like its time for another cb
                  Like my SE Coupe!
                  You can do payments

Comment

Damn marlon, Last year and now this. Time to get another one.

Comment

Not cool at all. Sucks man. Hope you feel better!

Does the car drive straight? If it does just fix it a least and sell it.. or fix the body and keep on going!

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                        Damn marlon, Last year and now this. Time to get another one.
                        i know rite nick!!!! lol yeah im getting another one
                        Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                        Not cool at all. Sucks man. Hope you feel better!

Does the car drive straight? If it does just fix it a least and sell it.. or fix the body and keep on going!
                        yes maury the car drive straight nothing happend to the suspenssion!! but yeah my lil brother is keeping it i think but ill deff getting another one!!
                        I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

damn man that sucks...atleast you aite and the car aint a total loss...i hate taxi drivers...they can't drive for shiet!!

Comment

Damn M-easy........ as long as your good, everything is good. A car can be replaced. Sell what you can and get another cb.
                            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            My coupe!!!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

yes im looking for another cb... need help searching
                              I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Working...
                              X