No announcement yet.

Rate the car above you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^8.5 because it needs a matching passenger seat. Other than that car looks great.

Only two pics I have of my car right now.

Last edited by Koochologist; 02-29-2012, 06:18 PM.
    Sold to:
    GunRunner,mtnickel,SanJoCaF22DrAcc,sikz6,daovangph otos,megarock15,
    Purchased From :cb95spd,"sleepin"

Comment

well, white CB`s is hot, but it`s hard to tell with only theese pics but 7 from me.
      Here is mine

MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164408

And on the eight day God created Honda!

Comment

Originally posted by Koochologist
        ^^^^^8.5 because it needs a matching passenger seat. Other than that car looks great.
        look in my MR i do have another seat. i just put the stock one back in cuz i was going to visit my gf she was gonna be riding in my car and wanted her to be comfortable.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

8, clean as fcku. you guys might hate me but it has its purpose, plus think about it gettin passed by an accord with a fully funtional ram bar has gotta be sorrowfull. lol main reason was cause i like it plus any my cars or friends cars break down no more tow truck bills, even tho ive never needed a tow truck other than to bring this beast home cause it had a blown tiiming belt on the orig f22.

and yes a bit dirty, i normally hand clean only to preserve the paint on the block as the high pressure would prolly take it off.

o and everyone asks whats vtec all the time so i put it on my hood alot of people find out what it is if they entagonize enough. should be fully painted this summer, going with a cystic fibrosis/autism awareness theme.

Comment

That bar is fully badass. If it had foglights in it and there was no spraypaint on the hood, I'd give it a solid 8.5
            Because of the spraypaint on the hood I give it a 6.5.

Here are a few pics of my old Q45:

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post
              That bar is fully badass. If it had foglights in it and there was no spraypaint on the hood, I'd give it a solid 8.5
              Because of the spraypaint on the hood I give it a 6.5.
              See because i can never find fogs that arent overly priced, was leaning more towards a set of smaller kcs or some sorta bright small housing to sit on the mid bar of the rambar. O and its an actual police car rambar, got it outta local junkyard for 25 bucks, shortened it to fit between headlights and made a full metal bumper reinforcement. Just gotta make a set of brackets to the subframe to the very bottom of the bar. BTW love the Infinity.

Comment

Originally posted by danf20bcb7 View Post
                8, clean as fcku. you guys might hate me but it has its purpose, plus think about it gettin passed by an accord with a fully funtional ram bar has gotta be sorrowfull. lol main reason was cause i like it plus any my cars or friends cars break down no more tow truck bills, even tho ive never needed a tow truck other than to bring this beast home cause it had a blown tiiming belt on the orig f22.
                you forgot the reson for your ratingi would like to hear

MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164408

And on the eight day God created Honda!

Comment

Originally posted by Cb3vtec View Post
                  you forgot the reson for your ratingi would like to hear
                  I thought the whole CLEAN AS FCKU was a reason, like it just looks right. Not sure else how to put it lol. The reason it was only an 8 is cause im not a big windshield sticker type of guy, but diff strokes for diff folks.

Comment

No car to rate But the Infinity is a 7 because it needs to be dropped!

Here is my old school yota!

Comment

9 on the old Yota because race car.

Comment

i'll give two ratings

on this site, 9.5; touched all the essentials!

in the greater honda community, probably 7-8, with a 10 being mil spec-shaved engine tuck, big brake kits, crazy paint, stripped painted interior.

Comment

9 - modified but not overdone!

Originally posted by deevergote
                          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

8.5 outta 10! The wagon is prett damn clean! Just needs rims and a drop and your set!

Mine is currently under the knife....

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

9/10
                              Absolutly love this car, only things i would change are installing front sidemarkers, a gsquare or similiar grill, and lowering her . Besides that... exterior=Done!

Another of mine
                              Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 03-02-2012, 09:56 PM.

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I'll give you a 9/10 Joey. Need bigger tires and it isn't a white 4dr...

Mine at its best:

DSC_1547npb by NButtz, on Flickr

DSC_1536npb by NButtz, on Flickr

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Working...
                                X