Rate the car above you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    Rich gets a 15 for the sharpie car. That thing is so unique and so awesome. Nobody will ever be able to do anything up to the standard he's done this car to with his art work.

My new wagon.

I give your wagon a 8.5 to. Clean solid body and clean engine bay. Just needs a little paint to make those wheels pop and alittle drop.

Ok not a Honda but was my baby.

Doing alittle towing

Comment

Truck gets a 10. So badass. Those Starion wheels are so sick on it.

I can't go any lower with the wagon. The strut towers are already cut out to accomodate the UCAs.

Comment

Originally posted by cfmurray View Post
        I will give your car an 8.5, I think it is just missing the one piecers, and a paint job on the hood. I'm diggin the wheels.

Here is my baby

Can i give you like 10k/10?!? I LOVE your car!! just needs a flushie and maybe a tint

OH! and fogs!
        Last edited by ThatOneAccord; 08-28-2012, 10:51 PM.

Comment

^^^ wait where is a pic of your car so i can rate it???? lol ill give you a 7 as a benefit of doubt for there being nothing to rate lol.

but here's how mine is currently sitting.

Last edited by 92accordcb7ex; 08-29-2012, 10:32 AM.

Comment

9- fresh! But don't like the white on black wheel combo.

Comment

I'm going to give that a solid 7. The car is very clean, with a gorgeous colour. Nice wheels, and overall good look.

The only thing I'm going to knock is for is the mismatched bumpers and faded trim. Take care of those items, and you're golden.

Here's mine in winter mode now.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                I'm going to give that a solid 7. The car is very clean, with a gorgeous colour. Nice wheels, and overall good look.

The only thing I'm going to knock is for is the mismatched bumpers and faded trim. Take care of those items, and you're golden.

Here's mine in winter mode now.

Love it... But i miss the spoiler, and the tien sticker kinda looks outta place, but very clean 8.5/10

Now for mine

Comment

its a 9

Mine? Check mrt
                  Last edited by RyanD; 10-08-2012, 06:41 PM.
                  visit vgruk

Comment

Glad to see you got a new bumper on there. I'd have to go with a 6 though. She's pretty much a blank slate ready for some modifying.

Comment

looks like you are headed down the right path i love the rear fog. it seems a little rough but it all looks fixable and not nearly as bad as mine is. keep on doing what you are doing man! id give it a high 7

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                        Glad to see you got a new bumper on there. I'd have to go with a 6 though. She's pretty much a blank slate ready for some modifying.

Yea if i ever get the money
                        visit vgruk

Comment

Working...
                        X