No announcement yet.

More pics of SLICK40's CB7: work done :p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the wheels really set off the contrast of the whole car and its color. i suggest dropping in it like 2.5 rather then 3, cause you might get some wheel rub and i duno..i just think 3 is a bit low. Good luck in the future with any more modifications.

loooks good
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I too am interested in how your muffler sounds. I like the dual tip style. If you get a chance, put up a sound clip of what it sounds like. For a black car of 15 years of age the car is very clean.
      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Cleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaan
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 91ACCORDSIR
          Nice looking coupe now all you need 2 do is drop it
          Great looking coupe...but like he said ^....< lower it >.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
          91 accord lx (5spd)
          92 accord lx (5spd)
          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by SLICK40
            Yeah, the ventshades are definately flimsy. I already broke the one on the passenger side going to close the door. Good thing they accidentally sent me an extra set.

As far as the lowering goes, it's not the comfort of the ride, it's the fact that you can't go ANYWHERE without bottoming out. I lowered my last Accord with Eibach sportlines, obviously lower than the pro kit, but still, everyone knows Eibachs don't lower you much at all, anyway, even with the Eibachs I hated it. Sure, it LOOKED better, but I hated driving that car anywhere. Going into any parking lot or drive way was a no no, dips in roads, obstacles (garbage) on roads, speed bumps, man, you get owned by everything.

On top of all that, you're talking $1000-$2000 easily to get it installed and done right with all quality parts....there is NO way my car will be lowered any time soon....on the other hand I am going to get tint, alarm, and new paint in the near future (like, less than 2 yrs) (and the only reason I can get new paint is because I can get a $4000 paint job for the cost of the supplies)

......got to go before I ramble more....
            Bro, for less than 1k, you can easily get Ksport or D2 adjustible coilovers, even some omnipowers. And when you have a dropped car, you need to adjust your style of driving a bit. Approaching speed bumps, inclines, sideways. Using foresight to make sure you're on solid road, etc. Its worth it, I have Sportlines and love it.
            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Liking the wheels man really nice

:

Comment

Damn. Really nice whip. I like it a lot. Especially how clean the whole thing is. Keep up the good work.
                The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Damn...3 years....Still got the car? Any updates/pics?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

haha i didnt even notice this was from 05. he has really good paint.

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

What rear speakers are those?????.I hate mine cuz they stick up tooooo much...

Comment

Very nice CB!

Do you still have it?

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Looking nice bro...200k on the body to......shiiiit wheres my boy drew.
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                          X