• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humpy Dumpy: nighttime shoot

*is accepting donations for tripod*

The day after the crash.

A few weeks ago, yeech.

A few minutes ago,

Yea, the ground is curved. And I just filled up today. I cheated. It's not far from that height though.

I don't think I'm ever gonna paint these tails.

The don, aka the glorious won.

7" Goldwoods wouldn't clear the grill with spacers. Fuck it, it looks good exposed (the speaker).

My apologies. Cars were coming.

Expect a shoot with all my Nissan friends and possibly the Queens crew...probably in the daytime, some time soon.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

nice pics, cars still clean!

Comment

nice car pics man the cb7 is really clean you look like Akon

Comment

How I wish I had a tripod...maybe I'll snag one this week. Damn...even with the fucked up front end though, my car still looks slammin', pun intended. I just wish it handled as well as it looked.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

looks better from what happened with the accident.. i know your in ny but center caps would def look better.

Comment

Hot shit!
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Sweet pics

Im heading to nYC to meet my girl there

Comment

Nice. what camera are you shooting with?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                  Nice. what camera are you shooting with?
                  An Olympus C-450, aka Sony "My First Camera". It's pretty good for daytime shots but it has no stability for longer exposures. Once I get the tripod the quality of pics will definitely go up...

Thx. for the comments, and bump...we're rebuilding slowly...

Comment

Hey man. Nice car. How do you handle driving in Queens though? Or even worse, Brooklyn? Gotta take it slow I guess lol. Keeping the bumper lights off the car or putting them back on?

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                      Hey man. Nice car. How do you handle driving in Queens though? Or even worse, Brooklyn? Gotta take it slow I guess lol. Keeping the bumper lights off the car or putting them back on?
                      It's not too bad. At the last meet my car was the highest one...but I re-lowered it. I'm trying to diagnose what this camber issue is before I get an alignment though...

Around Queens it's not too bad. My setup is pretty soft so choppy bumps don't really rattle me. It's only when there are big dips that I really come close to bottoming out. I'm trying to pick up some Tokico HPs in the next few days though (hopefully today).

I don't drive in BK...I don't know it well enough and the few times I've been there it was bad. The roads have ridges. I was scared that my undercarriage would be destroyed....never again.

Eventually I'll get the front bumper lights back on. I wanna "greyhouse" my headlights and get amber corners too...and get my bumper repainted. Long road ahead.

You comin to the May meet?

Comment

car looks good, the bitch is slammed

Comment

car is pretty clean

Comment

Working...
                          X