Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prelude blades

Yup....and on a kitted cb7.
    One problem, the tire weights are rubbing the control arm, it seems that the offset is different? Do I need spacers? or a hub centric?

Enjoy the pics.

Great achievements result from great effort

Very nice sexy rims you got there. Your rims are rubbing the controlarm or tire or fender . I dont know of any tire weights rubbing on the control arm. Please be more specific arent the tire /rim weights on the rim itself why is it rubbing all the way up on the arm? please show us pics

Comment

If the weights on the inner lip are rubbing then just get em re-balanced with stick on weights...
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        Very nice sexy rims you got there. Your rims are rubbing the controlarm or tire or fender . I dont know of any tire weights rubbing on the control arm. Please be more specific arent the tire /rim weights on the rim itself why is it rubbing all the way up on the arm? please show us pics
        Yep...Looks like you still got quite a bit of clearance too so i dunno why you are rubbing but thats just me. Have you looked into other stuff surrounding that area thats rubbing?

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i'm guessing that when you cut your wheel all the way to make a turn it sort of rubs... well if so the trim inside the rim is hitting your tie rod. its no biggie just dont cut the wheel all the way if you turn.

Comment

Opps, didn't mean the control arm but the rod that goes down from the ball joint.

It's like the rims are too wide and offset is too postive.........

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

ahh i soooo want them!

im gonna go hunting for sum in a few months
              my kitted cb7

Soarer Source | The Home Of The Toyota Soarer and Lexus Sc300 sc400

Comment

[QUOTE=NAiL05]Yep...Looks like you still got quite a bit of clearance too so i dunno why you are rubbing but thats just me. Have you looked into other stuff surrounding that area thats rubbing?[/QUOte nothings rubbin on my car at all

Comment

Working...
                X