Glory+ant96gle mini shoot+blackhousing pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glory+ant96gle mini shoot+blackhousing pics

So ant96gle was looking to get his shizzles blackhoused, and me being bored, broke, and ready to work, I hooked him up. We spent a good 5 hours or so doing everything, mainly because we took a trip out to Queens to find out headlights were $120/pc and not $80/pr, and to talk and shyt. Cool guy. Anyways here are the pics.

ROFL @ me seeing ShoNuff on the way to Queens and getting massacred by the H22....I need me one of those...

Expect a major photoshoot next week as I try and tackle all the problems plaguing my car in one day, hopefully with h22sparkle...should be a fun time

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

you tail lights look better now since you took of the tape lol. nice get together.

Comment

the blackhoused-lights look good
      and a clean looking black cb7 as well.
      should've called my cell, was in queens trying to take care of some *paperwork*

and i miss having my cb7 that low
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
        the blackhoused-lights look good
        and a clean looking black cb7 as well.
        should've called my cell, was in queens trying to take care of some *paperwork*

and i miss having my cb7 that low
        I JUST replaced my phone and lost all my numbers man...I've been telling everybody about your car and stuff. How's everything going? When that new car comes in I WANNA SEE THE POWAAA!!!

But yea it was a fun time. No problems, just some minor scares and this drizzling thing. I think I did pretty well for my 2nd time around (with Anthony's help of course)...como se dice, competition for SoySauce?

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Sweet pics

Comment

luv how the blackhoused headlights looks

Comment

Like I said thanks alot for the help, I couldnt have done it without you.

The biggest scare of the day was almost losing the c clip that the bumper lights screw into.... the very last thing on the plate and I almost lost it!

Lotta fun though. we gotta get together and have another meet....

Hopefully I can get a hood this weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                So ant96gle was looking to get his shizzles blackhoused, and me being bored, broke, and ready to work, I hooked him up. We spent a good 5 hours or so doing everything, mainly because we took a trip out to Queens to find out headlights were $120/pc and not $80/pr, and to talk and shyt. Cool guy. Anyways here are the pics.
                damn

ROFL @ me seeing ShoNuff on the way to Queens and getting massacred by the H22....I need me one of those...

Expect a major photoshoot next week as I try and tackle all the problems plaguing my car in one day, hopefully with h22sparkle...should be a fun time
                damn thats crazy
                Last edited by h22sparkle; 05-09-2006, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
                  you tail lights look better now since you took of the tape lol. nice get together.
                  hes got plans though big plans.

Comment

both cars are lookn great...headlights are well done too on the project

Comment

the more and more i see blackhoused heads, makes me want to get off my ass and do it, props glory they look good.

Comment

they look good
                        i LOVE jdM

Comment

Thanks alot.... they match perfectly with the ebay black corner lights..

Comment

Yo Ant, any condensation? I imagine that silicone seal holding up pretty well, we went pretty crazy with it...and yea, see if you can transfer those taillight stripes; I love the look. Reminds me of older Saabs

If anyone else needs em done, holler at me, 1 day turnaround. You pay teh shipping, $50 and you're blackhoused. I gotta get the yellow Testors paint for the high beams, but meh they still look good plain. I'm gonna "grayhouse" my headlights soon and see how that comes out, just to be different, as that's what I do.

Comment

I checked them out this morning and nothing... they're holding up great. I think they'll really look hot if you do the graphite/gunmetal look on them.

As for the bulbs, I found a set of Nokya Yellow high beams and white low beams I should be getting by the weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X