My CB7 project car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
    I'm still working on it...(haha...i'm pulling an Omar! haha...)

btw...sackingz123, what's your name? I hate having to type sackingz123 when referring to you...
    fer realz... lol

aww_shiet : Omar
    JDM_EJ : EJ
    sackingz123 : ??
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

...btw, you just got PMd!

Comment

Door panels and lip installed...prepping lip for paint...might have to finish tomorrow...It's like 4 inches from the ground...dang.
        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Door panels and lip installed...prepping lip for paint...might have to finish tomorrow...It's like 4 inches from the ground...dang.
          sweet! pics!!

Comment

Still prepping the lip...high build primer rocks! It'll probably get done tomorrow......its getting dark...
            My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Still prepping the lip...high build primer rocks! It'll probably get done tomorrow......its getting dark...
              that's cool dude! u can't rush perfection! lol

Comment

Progress pics...

I had to fill in a few scratches and pits...

I'm gonna scrape on everything! haha...

I'm not worried about those scratches on the very bottom...because you have to lie down on the ground to see them...and it'll get scratched up again anyways by scraping on everything...

I took the hood,grille and bumper off...and then just threw it back on for pics...haha

Tan leather door panels
                Last edited by JDM_EJ; 09-23-2006, 12:42 AM.
                My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

damn dude that looks awsome!

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                    damn dude that looks awsome!
                    Thanks man...I'll finish up tomorrow and take some pics...we should meet up tomorrow for a photoshoot!
                    My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

haha sure! but then you're gonna have to drive down here!

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
                        haha sure! but then you're gonna have to drive down here!
                        Yeah. Find me some rims/tires and I'll drive down there...

btw, bad news on those EX rims...the tires they came with were both bad...they both went flat on me...

also, another thing that ticks me off...is when you are proud of doing something to your car, then you take it for a test drive...and everythine you accelerate through a turn...click click click click click...cv boots on both sides are torn...I need some new axles...
                        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Yeah. Find me some rims/tires and I'll drive down there...

btw, bad news on those EX rims...the tires they came with were both bad...they both went flat on me...

also, another thing that ticks me off...is when you are proud of doing something to your car, then you take it for a test drive...and everythine you accelerate through a turn...click click click click click...cv boots on both sides are torn...I need some new axles...
                          damn that sucks! it's ok, the more work you do to your car, the more it becomes YOUR car! (that's how i feel anyway)

Comment

Yeah...It's cool though...I just sometimes get annoyed by the sound...haha...pulling out to the cruise from the meet, everyones gonna be screeching their tires....and i'll be going click click click...haha
                            My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

looking good , just take your time and you will see its well worth it in the end, post some more pics when you get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                                looking good , just take your time and you will see its well worth it in the end, post some more pics when you get a chance.
                                Thanks man. Yeah I'll take more pictures tomorrow when everything is painted.
                                My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Working...
                                X