Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got gearspeed transmission back oh shit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got gearspeed transmission back oh shit!

might I add they do excellent work transmission was smooth as hell to the surface. I would reccommend everyone to them forget about coppin another transmission.

do you have it back installed yet? Looks pretty clean. What did they do? Just rebuild it, or beef it up some?

Comment

Originally posted by aero
      do you have it back installed yet? Looks pretty clean. What did they do? Just rebuild it, or beef it up some?
      i had the gears and synchros changed and strenghtened. And it already has an lsd. Its cleaned by some tank like shit they got in the premesis which smoothes everything out gets all the dirt off everythng and they clean out the whole thing and make sure everything functions perfectly. They had to do alot this tranny was in need of some serious repairs. The tranny is already installed it runs like a dream.

Comment

hey sparkle, do you know is the cryo coated syncs are off backorder yet? i need h22 ones...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

ill.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
            hey sparkle, do you know is the cryo coated syncs are off backorder yet? i need h22 ones...
            I dont know i didnt ask them you gotta call them up for it i think they have em now because i got my tranny back with them so heh gotta check bro.

Comment

Thats whats up, but i thought you had it already? What you doin with the old one?

Comment

Their trannies are sick.

I will be putting a Stage II LSD H23 tranny in mine at some point.

www.gearspeedinc.com
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                  Their trannies are sick.

I will be putting a Stage II LSD H23 tranny in mine at some point.

www.gearspeedinc.com
                  Im telling you these guys know what the hell they are doin and they call you back tell you whats wrong with it the price everything.

Comment

Yeah my friend has a stage 1 with carbon syncros in his 96 Civic, and he is extremely happy with it.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

hey sparkle how much u paid for yours?

Comment

holy shit that looks expensive!
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

when i called gear speed like last year they said a h22 tranny rebuild with carbon synchros and a quiafe lsd included is $2300. i am sure sparkle didnt pay that much cuz he already had the lsd.

looks bad ass tho!

Comment

My fault for not callin you back homie...I was exhausted.

SON...WE HAVE TO GO TO ENGLISHTOWN!!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                            X