MY CB7 Downtown KC Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY CB7 Downtown KC Cruise

So I finally got around to scouting out the KC area for a location for our next meet. Here are a few of the pics that turned out good. Thought I should share. This first one turned out amazing. It is my new desktop background! Here is the link to the rest of the album. http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2102128535 Didn’t want to upload all of them on here. Let me know what you guys think. Later

is your trunklid tweaked?? it doesn't line up right on the driverside. but that looks like a pretty cool place you found.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

nice pictures...i like the skyline pictures at night...

you have some skills

Comment

good pics
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

The last picture is sessy

Comment

nice sig matt..sportin the Mantis, eh? lol

The bridges in the 1st pic lights up blue at night, the one in the 4th pic lights up green and theres a 3rd bridge that lights up red/orange...itd make for good pics fo sho!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i cant wait until the meet.

Comment

not bad not bad
                "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
                  is your trunklid tweaked?? it doesn't line up right on the driverside. but that looks like a pretty cool place you found.
                  Yep it is. My cb has a salvage title (SUCKS), the frame is all bent up so the lid is always sitting crooked. It leaks a little but not too bad. Thats the main reason that I am looking for a new CB7. That and I want a coupe.

Yeah Mike, greencb7inkc, I was very impressed with the way the pictures from the riverfront park turned out. There is plenty of room to spread out and chill. There werent as many hobos as I was expecting. The Red Cross had a truck down there under one of the bridges passing out sandwiches. Then they drove off with the back of the truck hanging open... So I got me a bottle of water. LOL.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, keep it coming. Later

Comment

Working...
                  X