Check this out.. I need feed-back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this out.. I need feed-back

Got a new camera today.. Not very nice, but ass loads nicer than what i had.

Here is the first 'teaser' i guess.. Too tired to upload rest.

Let me know what you think of quality, i know its not the best- Also, what you think of my car... Seeing as my previous photos were too shitty to see anything.. Let me know!

Thanks, stooby

pic looks good and the cb is hawt!!!

Loving it!!!

I demand more pics so go to bed and tomorrow i better find some more pics doodling around here!!!

lol jk

Comment

pics seem a little blurry,

but the car is hawt, just some go old lowering and she will look good
      Members Ride

Comment

looks good...

its need a drop....

get some blackhoused corners...to match ur headlights

Comment

o0o i like it

Comment

car is looking real good/clean the only thing needed is some lowring and you'll be S E T!

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
            My Ride thread
            Flickr
            Originally posted by d112crzy
            And it can only get better. That's the best part.
            All I gotta really say is:
            People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

x2 on the pic looking a little blurry... Were you using a Tripod? Can't have a nice camera and no Tripod. Even just a cheap $20 Tripod as long as it is strong enough to hold the camera steady will do the job. Later

Comment

It is blurry to me too.... Maybe you can change your settings on your cam... Is the some kind on Scene button or something...Take a look at this... This is the pics I took today with my Olympus sp-500uz today.... This is the flower that i got for my wife when she had the twins the other day..... the first pic is regular flash the second is a portrait scene... it another mode on my cam.... you may have one too.... Take a look....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

I dont have blackhoused headlights. Its the angle i guess..

But no, i dont have a tripod. I know its blury. But theyre a lot better than what I had before...

But, my brother is getting an 8 megapixel camera for christmas from his fiance... maybe i can borrow that...

Thanks for all the feed back guys. I really like this picture.

Comment

Working...
                  X