Last pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last pics

I sold my CB7 today. For the last several months we thought we were going to sell it to my mother-in-law. And then 2 weeks ago she decides she doesn't want it, after I got the bumper cover fixed, blacked-out the headlights and put front speakers in it, etc. WTF?

Turns out my next door neighbor told a friend of his about the car and the guy bought it for his kid. I told him about this site ...

This first shot shows bjaccord's handiwork. He repaired and re-sprayed the bumper cover and painted the grill and "H" body-color as well. Looks great, although I wasn't able to quite get the passenger-side attached as close to the fender as original. Ironic, since that was the side that was fine before.

This second shot was taken early one recent morning, still covered in dew. In both shots the car is dirty.

Last edited by deckeda; 12-17-2006, 12:47 AM.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

nice ride man, are you going to get another CB?

Comment

Originally posted by JDMH22ACB7
      nice ride man, are you going to get another CB?
      x2 man.
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Ah, no plans since we already have two vehicles. But you never know.

Last spring I was looking for one but didn't find one I liked. Of course, a while after getting my '94 some nice CB7s popped up ... isn't that always the way it is?

Comment

haha thats how i am, ill try to sell it, find something nice to buy for it, and continue on with the pit hole.
          JDB garage

Comment

i'm sad to see it go david, but you do what you have to do. i'm always curious if people who sell their cars mention cb7tuner. i could see mentioning a website to someone being kinda strange though. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

wow that thing looks like a gem, how much did u get for her?
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                i'm sad to see it go david, but you do what you have to do. i'm always curious if people who sell their cars mention cb7tuner. i could see mentioning a website to someone being kinda strange though. later.
                It's been headed that way for some time. At various times over the last two years, either I or my wife would get the car bug and think about selling. And then I got active with this site and got into the car --- for the first time really. You and the rest of the north Georgia crew have been an integral part of that too.

But when her mom took an interest that got the ball rolling, and prompted us to get another car. In hindsight we should have waited but the '94 hit enough hot buttons for me to pull the trigger, and I haven't regretted it.

Today when we did the deal I wrote down the URL here and also gave the name and phone # of the guy I sometimes used for service up in Waleska.

Originally posted by tommi
                wow that thing looks like a gem, how much did u get for her?
                I got $1800. I asked $2000. But I wouldn't describe it kindly as you. It had some annoying body issues (rust, a fender etc etc.) which would have cost large bux to make right. And while everything works on the car, I suspect the ABS might be weakening because the pump cycles more and more nowadays. I could be wrong about that, but ABS on a '91 is primitive and expensive compared to the system on a 5th gen or even a 92-93 --- so factor all that in and it made sense to sell it while it's still worth something to someone else.

Comment

sad to see a ga cb7 go. at least you got a 5th gen still
                  Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Wow man its sad to hear you sold it but hey you got to do what you got to do...
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Hopefully the money spent on painting the bumper was worth it in the sale.

Sad to see it go, but the 5th gen is very nice as well.

If you ever wanted that piece on your van fixed let me know, and we can work something out.

Stay on the site, or atleast check back now and again, hopefully have some more meets next summer that would work with your schedule.

Brady
                      Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                      01-01-2019

Comment

Nice CB, I hope the new owner takes good care of it! Where did you get the bumper cover? OEM? Aftermarket? Also, judging by the 1st pic and the tag in your sig, it had the rare black leather

Comment

That is the original bumper, I repaired it and painted it.

And the interior was incredibly clean.
                          Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                          01-01-2019

Comment

Originally posted by bjaccord
                            That is the original bumper, I repaired it and painted it.
                            And the interior was incredibly clean.
                            ^I totally missed that part in his post You do awesome work! I'm going to check out some other pics of this CB right now!

Comment

Working...
                            X