CB7 meets snowbank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 meets snowbank

So I was driving along the other day on a 2-lane road. I was in the lane to go straight and there was a van to my left, waiting to turn. All of a sudden, the jackass decides that he's going straight and cuts me off. So I either hit the van or snow bank. Well, snowbank it was. I wasn't even going fast but it was icy that night so I went right up a snow bank.

When I put it in reverse, the snow bank caught the bottom of the bumper and didn't want to let go. Ripping my 5th gen. lip in half, cracking my bumper and disintegrated my turn signal. I really didn't stress it until i got out and saw the damage. Here it is:

Anyone wanna donate a bumper and turn signal? Or at least sell for cheap. Everything happens when you're broke.

wow that sucks a fat one bro, glad your ok. next time whip out ur jdm beating stick and have ur way with his face.. or at least stomp a mudhole in his ass.. sorry i cant help you on 94-95 parts. hope u make a good recovery resurecting the cb back.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
      wow that sucks a fat one bro, glad your ok. next time whip out ur jdm beating stick and have ur way with his face.. or at least stomp a mudhole in his ass.. sorry i cant help you on 94-95 parts. hope u make a good recovery resurecting the cb back.
      thanks bro. i'm lucky as hell that there was no telephone pole, car, fire hydrant, or most importantly, a person in my path.

Comment

damn, that suck bro....
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Aouch it doesnt look that bad buddy remember it probaly could have been worse.
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
            Aouch it doesnt look that bad buddy remember it probaly could have been worse.
            oh yea i know. it could've been much worse. still sucks though.

Comment

But hey bro did you get the asshole tag no. so that you deal with it street style...
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                But hey bro did you get the asshole tag no. so that you deal with it street style...
                you wrong for that Pimpin.
                But sorry to hear that 'minoreparations '. but it ain't to bad

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

no i didn't get his license plate #.

anyway, i'm picking up my 5th gen. lip on monday and seeing if the junkyard has a bordeaux bumper on monday since that's the day that they get more cars. i picked up a brand new turn signal since my old one shattered. all in all, the damage total will be around $180.

Comment

Working...
                  X