I need opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need opinions

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, but I just want to know what you guys think about these two setups..One of my buddies is selling a set of SSR Type-X, and I just HAD to test fit them Having a hard time choosing between the meshies and the Type-X though, so I just want to hear some opinions if possible I'm definitely leaning more towards the Type-X, just because I always have a thing for white wheels hehe but there are pros and cons with both setups..

InterMilano Mesh --> 16x7", ET+38, 5.90kg, 205/55/16 Potenza GIII, 8mm spacers all around

SSR Type-X --> 15x7", ET+42, 6.20kg, 205/55/15 Direzza DZ101, 8mm spacers all around

The Meshies are nice, with the polished lip, and I love the stance (+30), with no fender gap..The only thing is that my suspension is not stiff enough, and when I take corners really hard, the front tires will catch the fenders..

The Type-X are well...White Slightly smaller, which creates a bit of fender gap..And ground clearance is slightly reduced...But it's also safer, a lot less chance of rubbing up front, which means that I can actually take corners hard, and take my car auto-crossing..

Anyways, like I said, just looking for some opinions to see what you guys think about them...Anything, positive or negative, just shoot!! Thanks in advance..

Ronald
    InterMilano Mesh
    50.00%
    SSR Type-X
    50.00%

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

That is a really tough choice.. Im leaning towards the Type X tho.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

Mesh. But I just have a thing against most 3 or 4 spoke rims.
      Members Ride Thread

Comment

mesh

Comment

damn tough choice but fuction over fashion is always a good

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
            I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, but I just want to know what you guys think about these two setups..One of my buddies is selling a set of SSR Type-X, and I just HAD to test fit them Having a hard time choosing between the meshies and the Type-X though, so I just want to hear some opinions if possible I'm definitely leaning more towards the Type-X, just because I always have a thing for white wheels hehe but there are pros and cons with both setups..

InterMilano Mesh --> 16x7", ET+38, 5.90kg, 205/55/16 Potenza GIII, 8mm spacers all around

SSR Type-X --> 15x7", ET+42, 6.20kg, 205/55/15 Direzza DZ101, 8mm spacers all around

The Meshies are nice, with the polished lip, and I love the stance (+30), with no fender gap..The only thing is that my suspension is not stiff enough, and when I take corners really hard, the front tires will catch the fenders..

The Type-X are well...White Slightly smaller, which creates a bit of fender gap..And ground clearance is slightly reduced...But it's also safer, a lot less chance of rubbing up front, which means that I can actually take corners hard, and take my car auto-crossing..

Anyways, like I said, just looking for some opinions to see what you guys think about them...Anything, positive or negative, just shoot!! Thanks in advance..

Ronald
            you should get the ssr's paited falt black with red lip

Comment

you and ur wheels Ronald. LOL

type x's i have to go here. i love the offset on that. pewter grey metallic BBB's UNITE!

Comment

InterMilano Mesh, those look hella nice your ride, but the type-x and safer as you say. I've seen a many of guys take an "L" cause they chose looks over what's actually safe and more functional. I would do the type-r's and strip, sand, and repaint another color but leave the lip the natural color.
                "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Comment

i say get which ever ones are harder to get lol thats my opinion lol but thats just cause i cant decided lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                  1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread
                  Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

nice F*ckin car man, i say the white wheels look damn good on it, plus im not a big fan of mesh wheels either so ya def the 4 spoke
                    Originally posted by jboyce
                    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

can u get any more perfect...the meshies

DEVOTE

Comment

Both look great, but I lean toward the mesh. All tied up now. Really, you can't go wrong with either set.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

get the 4 spoke no 1 has them
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

i think i would go with the type x..... but either would look good....

Comment

mesh ftmfw
                              wat?

Comment

Working...
                              X