No announcement yet.

I need opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha wow, it's almost dead even eh? Dang, I was hoping that one would have a lot more vote than the other hahaha you're not helping guys!! J/K

Well, I guess it's a bit of love it or hate it with both..I personally like the mesh, although I know at least 5 people who hate them..At first I didn't think they'd look good, but I've actually grown to like them...Especially after spending 3 days hand-polishing those lips Definitely something different than the usual 5 spokes..And they also fill up the fender gaps quite nicely However, offset is a bit aggressive..Mind you, I am running 8mm spacers..But I know that if I take the spacers out, the meshies won't look so good on the car no more..And washing these babies...DAYUM! Took me 15mins each wheel

I agree with Cam though, I also have a thing against 3-spoke wheels...But 4-spokes? I've actually never thought of it, since you don't see too many of them around..Offset is okay with the Type-X (+34 with 8mm spacers), and these wheels just give my car a totally different look...Kind of like that 'track' look hahaha...I dunno...I'm leaning towards the Type-X right now, just 'coz I'm a sucker for white wheels And the thought that I can actually push my car around corners without worrying about slicing my front tires into pieces...Hmmm tempting tempting..

Mind you, the pix with the Type-X, the springs weren't totally settled yet..If I would've driven it, there will be even less fender gap in between..And the lip on the Type-X is really deep, about twice as deep compared to the meshies..Definitely something different with the Type-X, since it's even more uncommon compared to mesh wheels..

Well, more opinions please, I'm having a dilemma here haha I wish I can just have both, buuut...Things don't usually work out that way unfortunately haha

Thanks again guys, for all the honest opinions..More please!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Mesh mesh mesh mesh mesh mesh mesh !!!!

Comment

type x's, just no white

Comment

ssr's and white looks good.
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

I like the Mesh. The SSR look good too and I bet those are lighter too arent they.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ITR's

Comment

hahahaahahaha! Ronald, you kill me! You even tried them on for fitz and giggles. I like the mesh, but for your car I am a sucker for white and you can't say no to the lip bro!

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

SSR's

Comment

dude how much would your buddie want for the mesh. im intrested. i need some wheels!
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Mesh

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

I dunno Ronald...I don't think the mesh work on your car to be honest. I love the stance/offset, but I think it's just that the mesh is almost flush with the lip...with only the edge of the mesh sitting in (if that makes sense).

I think the SSR's look better.

Comment

the mesh mos def looks better....maybe if the Xs were in a dfferent color but I would still say mesh ftw!
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

those ssr's dont even look right. i say stick with the mesh. it makes the car look more, more, i cant find a word now for it.
                            miss my turbo cb7
                            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

i would go with the ssr but like some said change the color maybe but go with what ya want
                              My 93 Accord Ex
                              Myspace

Comment

meshies for sure. the white rims dont look at home with the grey/black/charcoal monochromatic-ish color theme of the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X