my 92 ex coupe throwing flame on Hwy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumpys93
    put a flame thrower kit on lmao but they r illegal but those babys shoot flames at least 3 feet i saw one once it was sweet
    Is there another way to achieve this magical fire??

Caleb
    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

they just said, dont run a CAT and then if u r running a stock program or have been tuned rich then this will happen.... (i had my civic SOHC running super lean but this wouldn`t happen) and now my accord only has exhaust intake, test pipe and itll do this... just unburned fuel comming out...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Originally posted by LXaccord92
        they just said, dont run a CAT and then if u r running a stock program or have been tuned rich then this will happen.... (i had my civic SOHC running super lean but this wouldn`t happen) and now my accord only has exhaust intake, test pipe and itll do this... just unburned fuel comming out...
        My exhaust almost stright... how would I make my car richer?

Caleb

Comment

you wouldn`t want to... u want it to run lean enough for everyday driving, but also lean to pull power.... dont worry about making flames pop out, its cool... but nothing to go crazy over... i chirp third gear slightly on a good shift, but im not ganna go nuts if i dont find out how to do it everytime..

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

my "high flow cat" did it the ebay ones my friend said it did it a lot when he was behind me on the high way he could see it at night bad mixture of fuel burning more then u should and no restiction also will do on the cat and it smells i even smelt it doesnt smell good i noticed that the ex and lx cat converter the stock origanal ones are differnt the ex and se have a bigger hole but its a direct bolt on i have a SE cat and there is a big differnce in size of the hole but they are the same size in leanth and width but he flow is more

(\__/)
            (O.o )
            (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

thats not a fireball, THIS is a fireball
              http://cowtownturboworks.com/files/fireball.wmv nice flame btw

the money pit

Comment

If this is the case...I should expect fireballs then since I'm going turbo and the map will be a lil' rich, don't you suppose?

Caleb

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
                  If this is the case...I should expect fireballs then since I'm going turbo and the map will be a lil' rich, don't you suppose?

Caleb
                  You could also get a module that retards ignition timing when you shift. I forgot who makes these for accords but they are around, Google I think. That would be the safe way.

Edit: I meant Google to find it.
                  My Ride!
                  Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

Working...
                  X