X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a little about turbos...

go to the 3rd movie down.

http://www.fidanza.com/videos.aspx

"ohh and by the way. to awnser your question about turbo lag.......

what turbo lag?"

haha i thought the ending was funny.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

ah man that final run was ill.

"SWEEEEEEET!"

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

I've been following STS off and on since they first introduced the remote mount turbo system and was very skeptical at first, but they've been getting great reviews and results lately....often wondered what results a kit for the CB would produce..
      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by 19dabeast85
        I've been following STS off and on since they first introduced the remote mount turbo system and was very skeptical at first, but they've been getting great reviews and results lately....often wondered what results a kit for the CB would produce..
        it would be pointless to run a rear end turbo on a cb. theres alot of room in the front for any turbo. those turbos are made for cars with no room anywhere near the engine, so they put it in the back.
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

very nice Vette

I enjoyed the Fidanza clutch video, too. Their Stage 3.2 kit sound nice
          Last edited by Otto; 01-30-2008, 01:03 AM.
          Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
            it would be pointless to run a rear end turbo on a cb. theres alot of room in the front for any turbo. those turbos are made for cars with no room anywhere near the engine, so they put it in the back.
            I was thinking more for keeping all that heat out of the engine bay....
            My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

DAMN you hear that sucker spool up?

537HP WOOOW...and 4 MORE MPG!!! YES!!!

imagine...if...that WERE a z06!!!

I would feel safer with z06 though...doesn't it have better suspension?

Nice how the psi loss is almost completely outweighed by the temp drop...even better with that intercooler...to bad you couldn't get a larger one.

might be said that...
              v8's handle turbo better cause they are bigger...right...not really. It depends on your v8's size.

From what I've read lag is not as big of an issue on larger engines...that vette is the perfect is example. it is a BIG deal on 4cyl's. Of course this is not true if you put a HUGE turbo on a v8.

I say this because that vette is 6L correct, well on my supra it WOULD be an issue because it is only a 4L, the vette pushes more air so lag is nothing. On my supra, I would have to deal with lag as a v8 is really kinda like (but not really) two 4cyl (2 2 liters for me, two 3 liter 4cyl for that vette).

Am I accurate?

HA HA HA great video!
              ____

Comment

Working...
              X