• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
    Brackets are easy.

I just finished a set to put Celica GT-S seats in my Tercel
    Sick Dustin, you'll have to fab me up some soon

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
    I dont have any pics, but they are out of my 1985 MKII they look just like yours lol.
    NICE!!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

shitty weather update...

was involved in an accident this past Monday...weather was terrible...guy crossed two lanes of oncoming traffic, hit a 8th gen civic...totalled him...then hit me...

not much damage on my car really...my front bumper is messed up, but thats why I have a winter bumper, so I dont really care much about that...

my passenger side is scratched from the front fender to the rear...not too visible, but it pisses me off that it happened...everyone was ok though, which is a good thing.

anyways, Ill keep you guys updated as to what happenes, if I get it fixed or not...

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
        shitty weather update...

was involved in an accident this past Monday...weather was terrible...guy crossed two lanes of oncoming traffic, hit a 8th gen civic...totalled him...then hit me...
        Man, I know how you feel. Driving in the winter blows. Sounds like you got off lucky though.

My new CB is the same color as yours I think....
        RIP

Bought from : LosiRacer2, h22anow

Comment

damn, so many new stuff since the last time I'm on here...
          I'm so jealous...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by led_fut View Post
            Man, I know how you feel. Driving in the winter blows. Sounds like you got off lucky though.

My new CB is the same color as yours I think....
            yeah, tell me about it!! It sucks ass!!

Can't wait to see pics of the new cb. Your old one was soo clean you coming to the spring meet? Where in Ontario are you located??

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
            damn, so many new stuff since the last time I'm on here...
            I'm so jealous...
            haha thanks man!! I still envy your cb...soo clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by busak87
              haha thanks man!! I still envy your cb...soo clean!!!
              Gotta love seattle silver.
              So am I..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

yeah, tell me about it!! It sucks ass!!

Can't wait to see pics of the new cb. Your old one was soo clean you coming to the spring meet? Where in Ontario are you located??
                Im out west of London.... 2.5 out of the GTA. Where is the next meet?

Gah, and I still miss the cobalt blue. Its sitting behind a shed at my parents...partially stripped. Sad.

But the new one is coming around... maybe this weekend I'll give'er a wash and do a shoot. Wait.... hockey tourny. I'll get some up though.

Maroon is growing on me... its very. Plush. lol.
                RIP

Bought from : LosiRacer2, h22anow

Comment

Loving the car man, its clean and simple. Keep up the good work man.
                  How hard do you have to squeeze a baby to make baby oil?
                  H23 motor-H22 trans
                  Advance Auto Parts Retail Parts

Comment

new rims are on...gotta play with my suspension now so they can sit better

car is almost fully SUMMERized...just need my bumper back on and maybe a bit more lowness...

Comment

new rims are on...gotta play with my suspension now so they can sit better

car is almost fully SUMMERized...just need my bumper back on and maybe a bit more lowness...
                      iWanna See Some Pictures lol l

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Ok so Ive been busy lately with life stuff...been in the hospital for 5 days and still kinda recouping now so I havent had time to switch back to my summer bumper and lower my car anymore...

I need to play around with my suspension still so all four tires can sit as flush as possible...hopefully next week I can tackle that...I know it needs to go lower lol
                        Last edited by busak87; 06-15-2010, 11:02 PM.

Comment

nice!!!!! now why do those rims look like they came off of astrovannins cb?

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

What offset are those wheels. and they look like they NIiiice , Reallll nice . . . lol . . why the 90-91 bumper ?

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
                              nice!!!!! now why do those rims look like they came off of astrovannins cb?
                              lol cuz they might have...

I just wish I had 195/50/15 tires on them...these 205/55s look like balloons on the rims...but its all I had at my disposal for now...

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                                What offset are those wheels. and they look like they NIiiice , Reallll nice . . . lol . . why the 90-91 bumper ?
                                not sure of the offset...Ill have to get back to you on that one...

and the 9091 bumper is only my winter bumper, I still havent gotten a chance to change back to my 9293 summer bumper...hopefully next week I can do it...

Comment

Working...
                                X