No announcement yet.

busak87 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Beans... lol Must be nice to have the room to have winter and summer mode bumpers ,

& we need more Pics of those wheels man. From the side view they look Fressssh lol. .iMyself have a set of wheels on my mind , looking to switch up from the OEM look.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Once the car is sitting the way I want it too, Ill get more pics, but for know thats it

and the rims you have on your cb now are nice!! arent they rare?! they look soo clean!! I would definetely keep them...

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

iLove these wheels and they are considered Rare , iJust want to roll on some aftermarket wheels for a change. and iDont think im going to be letting them go anytime soon. iWould use these for winter Mode lol

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

I'm very jealous.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Had a valve stem leak in one of my tires, got it fixed today, hopefully my tires can last more than 3 days without losing air now...and hopefully I can get my cb back to full summer mode sometime soon...

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
            I'm very jealous.
            Ill trade ya

Comment

Updated photos on the way...hopefully after work I'll get them back up

I'll post a list of things I want to get done this summer too...hopefully I can get what I want done...

Comment

Heres some photos that were lost during downtime...hope you like

Also updated the first page, new up-to-date pic and summer 2010 to-do list...

Comment

Looking good sir. The blades were clean but I love meshies.

Also love how the 90-91 grille and EX lip complete the front end.
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

9091 grill was temporary, I didnt like how it lined up and sat against the bumper...its been replaced lol

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
                      9091 grill was temporary, I didnt like how it lined up and sat against the bumper...its been replaced lol
                      I hear you, I had a '90 CB7 and swapped front end to 92-93 and didnt like how the 90-91 grille lined up with the 92-93 front bumper so I swapped everything. Keep us updated on the progress.
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by busak87
                        I think it looks good on your headlights.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

if my cb was a 92-93 it would look just like yours

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157630

Comment

My Sandy has cancer too starting from under the gas filler door. Good luck with that body work.
                            RoaR MRT

Comment

Thanks guys!!!

heres two quick pics I took waiting outside Swiss Chalet...

Comment

sexy!

when will the rust be taken care of?

Comment

Working...
                                X