popeyeamac : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xxBUMPxx

Where ya been man? Any updates? This thing is clean simple. Awesome potential.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

yeah its been a long time. real log time .. updates. got the skunk 2 adjustable coilovers full set on. new 18 inch black on chrome rims on the way removed fog lights need to replace them.. ...biggest news of all

some clown rear ended me racing and now i must get my cars body redone.. so 2000 going to that alone.

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

Clean sedan!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

Looking good bro! Did you go lower? Looks lower compared to the other picture!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Nice..
              My ride History:
              Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
              Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
              Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
              -----------------------------------
              1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

New wheels.

You need rear mudguards now.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                  Looking good bro! Did you go lower? Looks lower compared to the other picture!
                  yeah its lower its sittin on skunk 2 coilovers now. i can still go lower but with 18s that upper control arm with the ignalls bll joint camber kit its hitting the shit out of the wheel well.

thanks everybody.

umm the paint job is brand new black again lol. changed back from my retro to the stock lights planning on blackousing them again in a bit.

h22 is still sitting on the rack. havnt done anything new 2 it..

need to clean out my fogs water was getting into em gotta open em up..

what else should i do to it.? im thinking of getting some 18x8.5 rims and super dumping it... -1.7 in the front -3 in the rear.. what do you think?

Comment

some other pictures. hope they are decent enough... let me know what u guys think

Comment

i think a diy black grill is in order. very clean car

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

18's lookin good on your car. You going to the meet on the 14th?

My swap thread
                        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

WOW bro this ride is nice ,love that drop on them 18s.car is so clean
                          make me want to go and wash mines.

Comment

Originally posted by Pazzword JDM View Post
                            i think a diy black grill is in order. very clean car
                            i have a black grill that i did in storage somewhere i need to put it on.

tonight i put in the yellow h3 bulbs for the fogs. and i also removed the clear euro style bumper lights and put in the black ones.. its lookin better...

but i took off my fog lights need to clean the right one got water in it.. dono how..

where is the meet gonna be this year?

Comment

thanks man im trying to keep it clean man .. my mom was the first owner me the second... keepin it clean is a bitch tho car covers scratch the car so washing waxin clay more wax itss a task .. next color is gonna be a dark grey black too difficult lol

Comment

You should title this, "This is Why I'm Hot"

Originally posted by popeyeamac View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X