No announcement yet.

aleks77 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wide wheels / Low offset comming soon Ordered the rims and the tires, should be here in 2 weeks. Will post teaser pics
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
      Wide wheels / Low offset comming soon Ordered the rims and the tires, should be here in 2 weeks. Will post teaser pics
      cant wait
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

really nice, love the attention to details. what did you use to bond back the front lip?

Comment

Its a 2 part epoxy called 40/40 by Duramix, its really really strong shit. Works very well and is sand able.
          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

WOw dude, Your car is quite hot!
            I hope to see u at the spring meet! It would good to see a boosted F out there!

Comment

I should be at the spring meet, the car is half primed but whatever lol

Comment

wow

great job i wish i didnt live so close to the ocean sometimes so i can do so body work or maybe not that lazy.

Comment

this is an awesome car. Props man.

Comment

Any updates on this bro? I can't wait to see the car with the new stance and shoes!!

In case you're still curious, I test-fitted my wheels, and all four corners clear with no spacers or whatsoever! I was surprised that the rear clears, but they do!

Anyways, if you want, just check out my MR thread, I posted all the pics there..I don't want to post pics here and poo on your thread!

Post some new pics yo! Photoshoot time coming real soon

BUMP for the sexiest boosted Accord in the 604 area!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R

BUMP for the sexiest boosted Accord in the 604 area!

Ronald
                      LOL! See you at the meet Aleks!

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

stoked on seeing this at the meet

Comment

Yeah, I want a ride I love boost even though I've never built one for myself, LOL. I'm always working on everyones boost setup.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Oh oh, my 255/40/17 are a little too big, i could go a little widebody, but i dont like how fat the sidewall is, so these tires are going for sale and im getting 235/40/17. Here is some teaser pics

Comment

Just do some negative camber and roll & pull the fenders a little.
                              Last edited by Jarrett; 02-24-2013, 07:51 PM.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

did you test fit up front? Im curious on how a 255 looks in the front (for drag radials)

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq
                                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X