that is all.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Rice makes real car enthusiasts cry.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

man my work is gonna be pissed, im'a have to call in sick again... im gettin nauseous.

Comment

i hate to flame you because i know your proud of your car...

but i must say the only think i like about your car is the fact that it's still an accord

everyone has the ugly/misfit relative that they don't want anyone to know about.
          Last edited by 4bangin'; 09-08-2004, 02:40 AM.
          COLBALT CB7 2NER # ?

Winnipeg HAVOC Member: kNate

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangin'
            everyone has the ugly/misfit relative that they don't want anyone to know about.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

where does one get a boarding pass?

Comment

I smell rice cookin!!!!!!!!!
                THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

Well it's different! I guess this is a show car only?!
                  U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Originally posted by JailBa8
                    Well it's different! I guess this is a show car only?!

...yeah, for APC/Pep Boys !!!
                    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

92 accord lx sedan

Phantom Grey Crew #6
                      MY ACCORD

Comment

And I guess were all just a buncha haters
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

One-Off Steering Wheel

For those of you who are taken back by the appearance of the steering wheel, it is a one-of-a-kind. It began life as an ISOTTA MODENA GTX steering wheel (about 3 years ago; and it was a freebie) straight from ISOTTA in Italy. Early this year I started to modify it to resemble another steering wheel they have. This wheel was designed to accomodate the sequential shift light which meant notching the top of the wheel precisely the size of the shift light. I then cut off the top and bottom and proceeded to polish the aluminum. After all of this was accomplished, I had a trim shop wrap the wheel in yellow vinyl. You would be amazed by the compliments I receive on it.
                          By the way, the car has been mine since June 5, 1993. It had 4 miles on it. It now has nearly 158,000 miles and still runs strong.
                          Additionally, through the use of a large supply of various magazines (SPORT COMPACT CAR, SUPER STREET, IMPORT TUNER, HCI, HONDA TUNING, MODIFIED,and NOPI STREET), most the items for the car have been purchased over the internet, direct from the manufacturer, various retailers, and ebay. Pep Boys is one of the weakest sources I have found.
                          Last edited by jrsaccord; 09-08-2004, 04:14 PM.

James Rea

Comment

i coulda swear i posted on here....

Comment

Re: One-Off Steering Wheel

Originally posted by jrsaccord
                              For those of you who are taken back by the appearance of the steering wheel, it is a one-of-a-kind. It began life as an ISOTTA MODENA GTX steering wheel (about 3 years ago; and it was a freebie) straight from ISOTTA in Italy. Early this year I started to modify it to resemble another steering wheel they have. This wheel was designed to accomodate the sequential shift light which meant notching the top of the wheel precisely the size of the shift light. I then cut off the top and bottom and proceeded to polish the aluminum. After all of this was accomplished, I had a trim shop wrap the wheel in yellow vinyl. You would be amazed by the compliments I receive on it.
                              By the way, the car has been mine since June 5, 1993. It had 4 miles on it. It now has nearly 158,000 miles and still runs strong.
                              Additionally, through the use of a large supply of various magazines (SPORT COMPACT CAR, SUPER STREET, INPORT TUNER, HCI, HONDA TUNING, MODIFIED,and NOPI STREET), most the items for the car have been purchased over the internet, direct from the manufacturer, various retailers, and ebay. Pep Boys is one of the weakest sources I have found.

Is there a new magazine called "INPORT TUNER"? I'm going to have to check it out!
                              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

your my hero, u know what the guy meant.
                                90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

Working...
                                X