No announcement yet.

jrsaccord : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You invested allot of time in that baby, im glad you stuck with the cb7. Any upcoming events yoru going to?
    Last edited by SoySauceCb7; 09-13-2004, 07:51 PM.
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

There are several shows in this area over the next few months. I have one this Saturday that I am trying to get off early from work for. If not, I have one next Saturday. It is hard to make every show with my work schedule. When you work for the Transportation Security Administration, your schedule is not very flexible.

James Rea

Comment

Originally posted by Takeda
        a chrome fire extinguisher.. that's an interesting mod.. how often does your car catch on fire?
        The extinguisher is there for a purpose. With electronics wiring running under the carpet, I wanted a BC type extinguisher in case of an emergency. You never know when Murphy's Law wants to be enacted.

James Rea

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
          i fixed your thread...
          Thank you very much.

James Rea

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangin'
            i hate to flame you because i know your proud of your car...

but i must say the only think i like about your car is the fact that it's still an accord

everyone has the ugly/misfit relative that they don't want anyone to know about.
            I know what you mean. It certainly appears that I have a lot of them out there.

James Rea

Comment

I'm into the kitted up scene and the interior stuff. The car looks good with the kit, wheels, paint and all. I'm not digging all the graphics though, if those were gone then I'd love it!

I almost bought the same front you had, but I changed my mind.

Keep up the good work, and do what YOU want since it's YOUR car. Just as long as you like what you do, then you're set!
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

hmmmmm interesting....

reminds me of a school bus for some reason (dont ask why)

props on the work though! and DEFINATE props on being the sole owner of the car!
                OS^e
                1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by jrsaccord
                  The extinguisher is there for a purpose. With electronics wiring running under the carpet, I wanted a BC type extinguisher in case of an emergency. You never know when Murphy's Law wants to be enacted.
                  fair enough.. I've seen them in a few show cars before.. I suppose they do serve a purpose with all that wiring.. I wouldn't really know.. my audio equiptment sucks and there really isn't much wiring.. :P

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

Originally posted by Takeda
                    fair enough.. I've seen them in a few show cars before.. I suppose they do serve a purpose with all that wiring.. I wouldn't really know.. my audio equiptment sucks and there really isn't much wiring.. :P
                    yea, and i have all my wiring done properly, so i dont have to worry about fires.

and this is just my opinion... but if that was my car, i would take the exstinguisher out. if it cought on fire, i'd let it burn.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                      yea, and i have all my wiring done properly, so i dont have to worry about fires.

and this is just my opinion... but if that was my car, i would take the exstinguisher out. if it cought on fire, i'd let it burn.

:owned:

Comment

Not a fan, but I respect the work done to it.

*puts $600 into Accord (H&R sports, sub+amp, Mugen lip, painted moldings)*
                        *is satisfied*

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i'd say just get rid of the graphics and it will look sweet, nice body kit, a lot of people wont like it on here because this a jdm cb7 site, i think it look good minus the grapics, you going to do any more performace to it?
                          Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

i commend you on not getting negative back at the negative comments.
                            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                              i commend you on not getting negative back at the negative comments.
                              hey hey now, we're not giving negative comments... just opinions. thats what people post pics for, to get feedback. and my momma always told me, honesty is the key

Comment

ya but he hasnt replied in awhile maybe to much honesty killed him?

Comment

Working...
                                X