• Show
Clear All

• ituner82
    replied
    car looks relly good i hope my car looks like yours one day

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    here are the photos i posted on the valve cover thread. since your camera seemed to be trying to pick up ghosts, nice to see this build comming along, btw!

Leave a comment:

• benjerman112
    replied
    WHAAAAAAAAAAT! that valve cover is sick! I love how you put your car together. well done.

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    just an update at where i am at... heres some pictures to enjoy along with the valve cover kustom did for me

Last edited by accord2nr81; 09-30-2009, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    back into the cby bump

motors about finished where did KustomK run off to ? i still need my valve cover from him LOL
    cby typo for cb7 :P

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    yup yup cant wait to get the bitch back on the road

Leave a comment:

• Hostile
    replied
    Car looks good. Good luck with the new motor.

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    yup its going pretty good now... head is in the shop gettin reworked... and going to put some new rings in it and change out the bottom end bearings and slap it back together... i just got a job at a valvoline instant oilchange place as asst manager. and i am suppose to be gettin my own store within a month... soo soon as i get it running its going to get ever service my shop has to offer for free

Leave a comment:

• H23CB7
    replied
    Hope the rebuild goes ok for ya.

Hella pictures man. I see she came a long way from stock

bump it up

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    thank you much.. and for my timing belt problem... the tensioner bolt vibrated off, i guess i didnt have it torqued right i will put some locktite on that shit next time. but yea the blet walked off the cam gears and then it was 2am rainning like hell so i tried to start it back up for like 45 min rolling it down a hill trying to jump start it and all.... i am pulling the head now to check the valves.... ethier way its not going to be the end of my accord. time for the rebuild

Leave a comment:

• kingcb7
    replied
    Wow Dude Ur Car Has Come A Nice Way Love It

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    Engine is gone. will trade my oaska wheels for replacement H22 have brand new tires not even 900 miles and never brunded them off once

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    did you figure out the cause of your timing belt problem?

i have a good understanding of the amount of work put in your car. later.

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    bump for the hell of it

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
    Bro your car is hella sexy!!
    thanks i love your coupe as well... glad to see you have got most the problems took care of... flywheel clutch problems... i need a new h22 so bad...... car just sittin in the drive way looking pretty and not going anywhere....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X