• Show
Clear All

• sackingz123
    replied
    badass man. good work

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    no i bought it off a guy on here.... got scammed never got sent.... dont see him on here any more.... i need to change my sig

Leave a comment:

• 92vig
    replied
    What's that valve cover on your signature...yours? That's badass....

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    updated pictures bump

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    hooked up all my wires except for the knock sensor.. going to run to the junk yard in the mourning to get a ecu pin and a banjo bolt for the trans where the clutch fliud cable connects the slave cyclinder.

other than that i went over all my bolts and tightend everything got all hoses on except for the lower rad hose, cause i still need to install the banjo bolt.

need two cotter pins for the shift linkage and tierod and lower balljoint

need belt for accord Ps braket and pump.. with it all the way down it still rubs my hood... but its barable. but i still need to get that belt.. i believe i need a 38 lenth and 4 rib wide..

i got new megan rear arms and rear tie arms took the old arms off today and there is a bolt seized in the bushing of the toe arm on the rear crossmember side. so i gota deal with that.

need to find 4 bushings for a progress rear sway bar so i can go ahead and install that while i am messing with all these rear componets.

i need a driver side wheelbearing and need to do the brakes.

my daily driver Ford 4x4 1977 f150 blew up on me so i went and got raped at the suzki dealership "long story"

i got DOHC D-Tec bitches :P ....

thats about it for now.....

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    So what the word..anything's new

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    new picture bump

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    wow...great looking car..

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    i kinda like the longer taillights... only way i will put a sedan trunk on is if its CF... and then the only reason for that is cause thats the only thing they make them in..... but yea.. long taillights ftw

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Looks awesome man, you should do sedan trunk swap. That would complete the look of your car.

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    yea i will get some better pictures... the problem is my digi camrea lcd screen is broke so i cant see what pictures i take when i take them... just have to hope for the best till i get a new camrea

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R
    I like it... But can you pleaseeeeee Get some better pics.... So we can enjoy your CB.....
    x2...it looks like you need a tripod...

Leave a comment:

• RICHIE*GT35R
    replied
    I like it... But can you pleaseeeeee Get some better pics.... So we can enjoy your CB.....

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied

Last edited by accord2nr81; 07-10-2008, 11:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied

Last edited by accord2nr81; 06-26-2008, 11:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X