No announcement yet.

Carmatt : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are a few pics I took recently...going to be switching over to winter tires tomorrow and its going to look like crap again

Comment

nice car what part of north jersey are u from?

Comment

morris county area

Comment

oh ok im in middlesex county area i thought u were closer to me........ i think i seen this car on the parkway or something......................

Comment

possibly I drive all over the place when I am in jersey...too many damn miles

Comment

MORRIS COUNTY really. i am 2 minutes from ccm. never seen your car around when ur not in school.. i have 2 other friends with cb7s in my town and if u want we can meet up or whatever.

Comment

you probably dont see me cuz I am out in PA at college so I am never around jersey only for breaks and summer and most that time I am at work in morristown....im comin in for a few days this weekend, gotta get some things done to the car

Comment

how are the Wanli tires treating you?
                  I hate em personally.
                  Like the car, looking good.
                  Hondamatt

Comment

update

Here are a few pics of the new car, sold the accord just about a week ago now and I miss it, but the new car is nice with my commute to work everyday.

These are from the day I brought it home, not much different right now, tried to get a smililar dark blue that I had on the accord.

Comment

would you look at mr.clean...nice and clean ...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Congrats on that civic
                        Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Working...
                        X