No announcement yet.

lilb_1979 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, not going to keep it, its time to bring it back to stock. Put in the trans I have sitting in the garage and slap a for sale sign on it. Wonder how much I can get for a rust free CB in MN for? Hmm......
    Looks like I need to put up a WTB thread to see if I can find some stock shocks for dirt cheap. I got the springs and everything, judt need the shocks. lol
    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

Comment

OMG YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT THAT?!!! Dude you should see my damn moped right now. You didnt get in that wreck that involved the wagon so consider yourself LUCKY! Thatll literally buff out and you can get yourself another rear bumper assembly from the scrapper. Hell you got fucked up worse that than at the last 3 apartment complexes you were at lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979
        lol, not going to keep it, its time to bring it back to stock. Put in the trans I have sitting in the garage and slap a for sale sign on it. Wonder how much I can get for a rust free CB in MN for? Hmm......
        Looks like I need to put up a WTB thread to see if I can find some stock shocks for dirt cheap. I got the springs and everything, judt need the shocks. lol
        Depend.

You can get anywhere from 2500.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
          OMG YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT THAT?!!! Dude you should see my damn moped right now. You didnt get in that wreck that involved the wagon so consider yourself LUCKY! Thatll literally buff out and you can get yourself another rear bumper assembly from the scrapper. Hell you got fucked up worse that than at the last 3 apartment complexes you were at lmao!
          Dude the frame somehow got twisted, did you not see the door gap? Its gonna be sold off, and getting the car I wanted. Hope I can get a 4th or 5th Gen wagon.

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
          Depend.

You can get anywhere from 2500.
          Well I will put it up for $3000 and let them talk me down.

^click for MRT^
          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
          Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
            Dude the frame somehow got twisted, did you not see the door gap? Its gonna be sold off, and getting the car I wanted. Hope I can get a 4th or 5th Gen wagon.

Duuuuude you never got to see my wagon! I have a slam the shit out of my driver door to get it to close properly. And I think you already had that messed up door. And I guess you didnt play dead in the middle of the road? Thats what you are supposed to do when your baby gets hit in the ass and you need the money to pay for it. DUUUUUUUUUUUDEE!

Comment

well thats you not me, sell it and moving on.

^click for MRT^
              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
              Coupe MRT

Comment

Do it!!!!!! Never know someon might want it.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

as soon as I get everything I need to put her back to stock, its going up for sale. I just hope to find a good replacment.

^click for MRT^
                  CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                  Coupe MRT

Comment

Well if I find a good replacement, I ship it to you or you can fly down here and get it. The Honda business is starting to fail on me a little bit. Nobody wants to sell anything now.....

Comment

My radiator blew today No over heating but I think the damage from the top mounts being broke had something to do with it.

^click for MRT^
                      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                      Coupe MRT

Comment

No worries mate. They are 59 shipped on ebay.

Comment

Ok Radiator is fine but the hose to the Heater core to the block broke. Ordered from Honda will be in on Thursday. $42!!!

^click for MRT^
                          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                          Coupe MRT

Comment

Ok Radiator is fine but the hose to the Heater core to the block broke. Ordered from Honda will be in on Thursday. $42!!!
                            Thats cheap..

Comment

Yo Kou, I want that lip your selling! Hook me up! lol

^click for MRT^
                              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                              Coupe MRT

Comment

Yo Kou, I want that lip your selling! Hook me up! lol
                                Okay. Bring me 60 today and its your.

Comment

Working...
                                X